Integrated Marketing Specialist at Bandwidth Inc.
Who We Are:
Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications software company that helps enterprises connect people around the world with cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services. Backed by a network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of global GDP, companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, Uber and Zoom use Bandwidth's APIs to easily embed communications into software and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in the technology space and was the first Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning support teams help businesses around the world solve complex communications challenges every day.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
The Integrated Marketing Specialist’s mission is to drive revenue by helping to scale our Enterprise’s lead generation efforts through the creation and implementation of integrated marketing campaigns. This role will support the strategies planned by the Sr. Manager, Integrated Marketing as they both seek to generate a steady pipeline of MQLs to support Bandwidth’s efforts to increase market share with Enterprise.
What You'll Do:
- Create, coordinate and measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, plans, and programs designed to engage our target personas, resulting in pipeline generation and deal acceleration for sales.
- Collaborate cross-functionally within the marketing department to develop imaginative channel strategies for campaigns, demonstrating knowledge and expertise in advertising, social media, public relations, events, content marketing, SEO, sales enablement, and email marketing.
- Become “the right-hand man” of the Sr. Manager, Integrated Marketing, providing support via flawless campaign execution and Marie Kondo-level project coordination and management for go-to-market strategies, product launches, events, and content activations
- Initiate creative and persona-driven, top-of-funnel marketing initiatives to promote awareness of Bandwidth and our suite of products
- Deftly compose, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across mediums
- Analyze data for key insights to optimize campaigns, evaluating performance across all goals
- Conduct market research, analyzing trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- Able to serve as a player-coach, leading from a place of influence across the organization.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing, Business or related discipline
- 4+ years experience developing and executing B2B marketing campaigns with a proven track record of achieving results
- Experience working within an enterprise-grade Marketing Tech Stack that includes Google Analytics (preferably certified), Marketo (or similar automation tool), Outreach, SEM Rush, etc.
- How to efficiently and effectively run kick-off and retrospective meetings
- How to rally a group behind an idea and gain buy-in across teams
- How to analyze the results of a campaign and apply learnings in-the-moment and for future initiatives
- Superb attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with wide-range of tools including PPC, SEO, optimization testing, email nurture and automation, events, paid and organic social media, and other digital marketing channels
- Ability to report & track campaign success (preferably within the Salesforce CRM tool)
- Incredible organizational and project management skills
- Ability to assist in content refinement and editing processes, following style guides and brand voice
- Deep familiarity and appreciation of project management tools like Monday, Asana or Trello
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- 100% company-paid Medical, Vision, & Dental coverage for you and your family with low deductibles and low out-of-pocket expenses.
- All new hires receive four weeks of PTO.
- PTO Embargo. When you take time off (of any kind!) you’re embargoed from working. Bandmates and managers are not allowed to interrupt your PTO - not even with email.
- Additional PTO can be earned throughout the year through volunteer hours and Bandwidth challenges.
- “Mahalo moments” program grants additional time off for life’s most important moments like graduations, buying a first home, getting married, wedding anniversaries (every five years), and the birth of a grandchild.
- 90-Minute Workout Lunches and unlimited meetings with our very own nutritionist.
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
Applicant Privacy Notice