Growth Marketer at Xplor (Remote)
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as a Growth Marketer to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.Job Description
The Growth Marketer role will be part of a growing team of articulate, highly engaged marketers that have a passion for developing content and driving campaigns that help field service business owners achieve higher levels of success.
You will be responsible for digital marketing campaigns across two Field Service SAAS brands that drive expansion sales and encourage member retention. You’ll drive value for our members while growing revenue within the member base. This role will be critical in increasing customer satisfaction through the use of business-building content.
The Growth Marketer will manage all external communications to our member base including upselling and cross-selling software features, product release announcements, content giveaways, conference marketing, and training announcements.
This role will plan innovative digital campaigns, and work closely with our Customer Success Managers and Sales Teams on list selection, messaging, and timing.
The ideal candidate must have strong writing abilities, extensive email marketing experience, thought leadership in retention marketing, and a willingness to take on ownership of a project.
- Plan and execute compelling email and Facebook marketing campaigns for our member base.
- Write engaging and concise email copy in our company voice that speaks directly to our Field Services clients.
- Set up and deploy emails across multiple ESPs such as HubSpot, Pardot, Mail Chimp and Mad Mimi.
- Plan and execute webinars for current members and prospective members.
- Communicate all product announcements to the member base including new releases, updates, and hot fixes.
- Market all paid and non-paid trainings such as virtual regional trainings and in-house trainings.
- Upsell and cross-sell add-on software features into the member base on a monthly basis. Work with Sales on list segmentation, effective messaging and timing of campaigns.
- Provide value to our member base through thoughtful email campaigns that target the pain points of business owners such as crafting delivery of new blog or done-for-you content.
- Use email marketing best practices to increase engagement.
- Track and report open and click rates; test email sends to improve those rates.
- Route customer feedback to the appropriate teams.
- Monitor, obtain, and respond to new reviews for Facebook, Google, Capterra, and Software Advice.
- Obtain new testimonials from satisfied members.
- Directly engage with members of our communities to acquire quotes, testimonials, and in-person interviews.
- Research the market to analyze for current-industry trends and new opportunities in similar industries.
- 3-4 years’ experience in growth or retention marketing.
- 3-4 years’ experience in email marketing including writing content and executing delivery.
- A strong understanding of email marketing best practices.
- A moderate understanding of Facebook Ad best practices.
- Strong email marketing portfolio with high-quality writing examples
- Ability to convey software technical materials to a non-technical audience
- Ability to transform messages into engaging, informative pieces that are Member-specific and accurate
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary career
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to L&D, and further support to help you grow
- Flexible work arrangements
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognize our team members.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We promote flexible working wherever we can, so whether you prefer to be fully remote or in an office, the choice can be yours.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.