Director, Integrated Campaigns at Circle (Remote)
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for a results-oriented, self-starter individual to own and lead our Integrated Campaigns activities with an eventual focus on driving pipeline and revenue for our product portfolio. As we scale all of our marketing and demand-gen activities, this individual will build a team, and collaborate cross-functionally both within Marketing as well as with Product and Revenue teams to drive ROI-optimized pipeline and revenue for the company.
What you'll work on: You will be responsible for the following:
- Eventual ownership of our pipeline mix as well as our revenue conversion funnel for our core products. This role requires significant cross-functional orchestration work and collaboration across all execution aspects of our channels ranging from Digital Marketing, Website, Content, Product Messaging, Field Marketing and Corporate events, to drive optimal effort and execution in pursuit of pipeline goals.
- Development of campaigns for each product, inclusive of building out the right messaging for the right personas across all channels.
- Significant stakeholder management within the Revenue organization to understand signals and gain feedback on prospect interactions.
- Ownership of our named account universe, which will be a dynamic list that will evolve as our product market fit shapes up for each individual product.
- Account based marketing engagements related to our named account universe, including close interactions with the SDR teams to facilitate appropriate targeting.
- Ownership and close collaboration across our portfolio of key 3rd party and 1st party events, to ensure that our product portfolio is well represented and has appropriate coverage.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 12+ years of working experience.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in Marketing Campaign management and orchestration, preferably in the B2B domain.
- 3+ experience working with Sales organizations, with focus on customer acquisition and pipeline management.
- 5+ years of experience managing a team as a lead, and experience working with and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Experience working in the technology space is a must. Experience in financial services and in the crypto world are strong pluses.
- Strong understanding of messaging frameworks related to demand generation.
- A highly analytical approach towards inbound marketing, and a mindset of digging into and analyzing data to identify performance levers and signals.
- A highly collaborative approach towards work, and a focus on collectively achieving ambitious goals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.#LI-Remote