Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
Webflow is seeking a Demand Generation Director who will be responsible for the strategy, scale, and execution of marketing programs that capture and nurture marketing leads across multiple channels. As Director of Demand Generation, you will lead the expansion and growth of our marketing programs including lead generation campaigns, and integrated marketing programs.About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
As a Director of Demand Generation, you’ll …
- Develop, design, lead, and execute on multi-touch, integrated demand generation and account-based marketing programs to drive qualified new enterprise business leads and nurture our existing database of leads.
- Collaborate with Sales to continually optimize marketing lead conversion rates and own the company Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL) KPI.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, account-based marketing, buyer intent, ad words, re-targeting, etc) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Improve operational processes and reporting related to demand generation programs to measure effectiveness, performance and ROI of marketing spend.
- Collaborate with the growth marketing, content marketing, product marketing and sales teams to develop (write, drive review process, publish) and promote marketing materials to drive awareness and interest.
- Analyze campaign outcomes in detail, drawing insights and presenting results clearly to facilitate sound decision making and next steps.
- Build, scale, and manage a high-performance team of demand generation managers, and integrated marketing managers, with end-to-end oversight of everything from hiring and recruiting strategy to coaching of your team.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.About you
You’ll thrive as a Director of Demand Generation if:
- You have experience creating and driving demand generation strategies at high growth software companies — including online and offline programs.
- You have previous experience leading demand generation teams leveraging a high volume self-serve funnel.
- A track record of building and scaling ABM strategies and programs from scratch
- Ability to partner with Product Marketing to build strategic narratives and operationalize tactics
- You have experience with marketing & sales technologies such as Marketo, Iterable, and Salesforce.
- You are passionate about the lead and customer lifecycle and establishing programs to support every stage.
- You are an experienced people manager with a passion for coaching and developing your team members.
- Experience leading marketing function at growing SaaS companies at scale
- You take full ownership of initiatives and are proactive about capturing new opportunities.
- You’re analytical and use data to inform your strategies.
- You’re a strong communicator, writer, and presenter.
- You’re comfortable working in an environment based on outcomes, collaboration, and transparency.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.About us
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success -- so we focus on our “why” and “how”:
To empower everyone to create for the web -- and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Director of Demand Generation and a human being
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.