Digital Strategist at CourtAvenue (San Diego, CA)
| San Diego, CA
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:56 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, May 14, 2022
CourtAvenue is an operating network of industry experts that are transforming the digital landscape. We have a forward-looking, pragmatic vision. This vision focuses on creating significant human experiences through the responsible use of strategy, data, technology, and creative.
At CourtAvenue, you will be a part of a culture powered by entrepreneurs, technologists, data scientists and the habitually restless dedicated and energized to design products and services that transform businesses while optimizing them for growth. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a culture that values innovation while focusing on redesigning the experience between consumer and service (or product) by leveraging a fluid, seamless, and thoroughly transparent engagement.
Who You Are.
You love quickly learning about new brands, customers, businesses and channels - often providing an understanding of who customers are, how brands and businesses should activate and how channels should come to life. You’re able to tell a clear and concise story that helps clients understand what to do next. You’re excited to work at a company that is rapidly growing where you’ll tackle different problems each week.
What You’ll Be Doing.
As a strategist at CourtAvenue, you’re often among the initial impressions new clients experience when they sign up with us. Through well researched and structured presentations, you’ll help put our best foot forward. You’ll work with new and current clients to understand where they stand today, how they compare to their competitors, what their users need and how their ecosystem should evolve and innovate to meet business goals. At CA, we back our strategy deliverables in 3rd party research, but also lean heavily into user research and testing to ensure our thoughts and opinions are backed by real customer data. You’ll partner closely with UX to conduct and synthesize research. You’ll partner with other CA teams to develop thought leadership to share with prospective clients, media outlets or across CA channels. Importantly, you will be working with senior strategists as part of larger teams to learn the craft of strategy and how to apply it to companies in the midst of transformation. You will:
● Conduct analysis to set the context and current state for new clients (of competition, customers, industry, etc.)
● Work with teams to outline the ideal vision for brands to execute against
● Help deliver digital strategies aligned to core business objectives and roadmaps to activate
● Conduct and synthesis user research to support strategy, UX and creative deliverables
● Assist in writing thought leadership pieces on innovation, industry trends or future predictions
● Partner closely with data and UX teams - often leading final deck creation of cross-department deliverables
What You’ll Need.
● 1-3 years of experience working in roles that have supported marketing, digital experience, and or general business functions (operations, customer service) either working directly at a consultancy, marketing agency, or with a brand. Internship experience is considered as part of overall work experience.
● A bachelors degree with focus on business related majors / minors (although all educational backgrounds will be considered).
● Samples of previous deliverables and work experience that demonstrate your ability to understand a problem, provide recommendations, and support the development of deliverables (competitive research, market research, project plans, business models, and more).
● Strong background in deck creation and the ability to develop research-based recommendations and arguments.
● Ability to partner closely with adjacent CA teams, including UX, data and creative
More Information on CourtAvenue
CourtAvenue operates in the Machine Learning industry. The company is located in Austin, TX, San Diego, CA and St Louis Park, MN. CourtAvenue was founded in 2019. It has 37 total employees. To see all 9 open jobs at CourtAvenue, click here.
Read Full Job Description