Creative Marketing Manager (Hybrid) at BCC Software (Rochester, NY)
BCC Software is the leading postal and presort software solutions provider. With 40 years of industry experience, we are dedicated to ensuring that all of our software products and marketing solutions are always ahead of the curve and compliant with the latest USPS® regulations.Job Description
The Creative Marketing Manager takes a lead role in the implementation and maintenance of BCC Software’s visual and brand identity through graphic design and online marketing communications. This position will work as a part of the marketing team and will help manage the on-going creation of BCC Software’s creative assets including website, print, video, and display. This position is responsible for providing a multimedia experience that is engaging, as well as provide a positive experience while communicating our message and reinforcing our brand positioning to support continued growth. The Creative Marketing Manager will manage creative efforts and contribute to the overall strategic and campaign planning efforts.
- Creates and manages graphic assets for use in all medium including:
- Web/Online – including website(s), display ads, emails, etc.
- Print – including product information sheets, business cards, direct mail pieces, etc.
- Video – create and edit production in-house and outsource as needed
- Display – including large formats banners, tradeshow graphics, etc.
- Creates and edits original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets company needs and deadlines.
- Designs and deploys email templates.
- Manages and maintains brand identity.
- Works in conjunction with the marketing, sales, and product management teams as a cross-platform designer in support of a strong, consistent brand identity, creating designs for all mediums, including print, web, email and promotional products such as banners and novelty items for a variety of audiences, including prospective and current customers, partners, and dealers.
- Works closely with external vendors to ensure the quality and intentional use of the produced work including print designs, ads, infographics, and other content and collateral.
- Develops, manages and protects product branding where appropriate.
- Communicates design rational effectively and succinctly with a strong attention to detail.
- Identifies trends and shows concepts from rough through final states.
- Other content related duties as assigned.
Location: This position can be hybrid with some in-person time at our Rochester, NY office.Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, or related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Strong creative graphic design skills.
- Professional design & copywriting experience.
- Portfolio showing creation of high-quality cross-platform visuals and ad design experience.
- Understanding of usability and user-centric web design.
- High level of skill with graphic design, advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent and effective communication skills (written and verbal).
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively with a small, dynamic team.
- Experience working with print vendors, creating files for print and experience attending press checks preferred.
- Experience with CRM and automation is a plus.
- Experience with content management systems (i.e. WordPress) preferred.
- Postal industry knowledge a plus.
BCC Software provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), national origin, veteran or military status, marital status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, familial status, reproductive health decisions, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other basis protected by applicable laws and regulations. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.