Content Marketing Writer at Apex Fintech Solutions (Portland, OR)
Apex Fintech Solutions (AFS) powers innovation and the future of digital wealth management by processing millions of transactions daily, to simplify, automate, and facilitate access to financial markets for all. Our robust suite of fintech solutions enables us to support clients such as Stash, Betterment, SoFi, and WeBull, and more than 20 million of our clients' customers.
Collectively, AFS creates an environment in which companies with the biggest ideas in fintech are empowered to change the world. We are based in Dallas, TX and also have offices in Austin, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Portland, and Belfast.
If you are seeking a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment where you'll have the opportunity to make an immediate impact, and you have the guts to change everything, this is the place for you.
AFS has received a number of prestigious industry awards, including:
- 2021, 2020, 2019, and 2018 Best Wealth Management Company - presented by Fintech Breakthrough Awards
- 2021 Most Innovative Companies - presented by Fast Company
- 2021 Best API & Best Trading Technology - presented by Global Fintech Awards
The Content Marketing Writer role is one part business strategist, one part investigative reporter, and one part captivating storyteller. The position works closely with business unit leaders, subject matter experts, and an array of fellow marketing professionals to create compelling messaging, content, and campaigns that engage audiences and drive business results as measured through increased conversion rates, leads, asset downloads, and more.
To succeed, you'll need the intellectual curiosity to learn fast and keep learning, the diligence to follow a web of regulatory and business considerations, and a sense of play to make things interesting, stylish, and even fun for audiences to consume.
- Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager, you will take a lead role in brainstorming, strategizing, and launching integrated campaigns across a wide range of content including web, video, print, social, and events
- Assist with identifying needs and opportunities across our business units and creating interactive content to improve results, fill gaps, and enhance product knowledge
- Partnering cross-functionally with Product, Technology and other internal teams to continue to innovate our content to be most effective and updated for real time usage
- Leverage SEO recommendations to develop content ideas and optimize content
- Partner with analytics and marketing operations to analyze website traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Refresh existing content to keep it up-to-date and on brand
- Be an organized, proactive communicator who keeps stakeholders informed and sets up success for creative collaborators downstream
- A portfolio of relevant work experience
- 2+ years' experience in B2B marketing (agency experience is a plus)
- 3+ years writing/content experience (preferably with experience in finance, technology, engineering, insurance or another highly-regulated communications environment)
- Knowledge of content marketing strategy and how different types of content are used to engage and nurture leads along the funnel
- A desire to ask questions and look for new and compelling story angles and topic ideas
- Excellent written skills; comfortable writing and editing both long and short-form copy
- Good time management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects in parallel
- Demonstrate good organization and communication skills, teamwork, resourcefulness, accountability and outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
#marketing #associate #full-time #LI-JC1