Associate Brand Manager at Cox Enterprises (Salt Lake City, UT)
This person will report to the office one day a week, and or as needed by the business at that time.
This person will need to reside in, near or close to one of these locations to report to the local office one day a week or as needed by the business at that time.
Locations candidate can report to:
- 6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Building A, Atlanta, GA
- 13693 S. 200 W., Draper, UT
- 3400 New Hyde Park Rd., North Hills, NY
- 5700 Broadmoor St., Mission, KS
- Dallas TX Cox locations
What You'll Do:
- Strategize and Project Manage the execution of various marketing deliverables including display creative, thought leadership content, and video, by communicating effectively with both internal and external partners.
- Detailed Project Management of Dealer & Lender Solution events throughout the year in partnership with the Cox Automotive Events Team.
- Functions as a member of the Brand Marketing team, providing functional guidance and expertise in all aspects of marketing.
Who you are / Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in a related discipline and 2 years' experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as a master's degree and up to 2 years' experience; or 6 years' experience in a related field.
- Agency experience
- Collaborative skills - the role will collaborate with multiple teams and internal "clients" across the business, namely Product Marketing, Brand Marketing, Campaign Marketing, and Executive Thought Leaders.
- Demonstrated success in a content marketing or content strategy role - success in managing creative development and detailed asset production with creative resources (internal or external agencies).
- Detail-oriented and effective organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment.
- Comfortable working under pressure with deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, Monday.com project management tools.
Join the Cox family of businesses and make your mark today!
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What's more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses - which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications - is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page .
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.