Information Security Mgmt - GT IT SOX/CCAR Associate at JPMorgan Chase (Tampa Bay, FL)
This specific role will report to the Global Technology Assessments and Evaluation (GTAE) Product Lead and partner with Global Technology teams to ensure technology-related risks in IT general controls are assessed appropriately, both internally with a central assessment execution team and externally with external auditors. The candidate will work closely with other GTAE technologists, auditors, and management to identify, assess, and mitigate risks, design and execute assessments, and add value to the overall GTAE program.
Candidates must have a minimum 4-6 years of technology risk and controls experience, risk based consulting, risk assessments, audit and regulatory activities, preferably in the SOX or CCAR regulatory area.
- The ideal candidate will have solid experience in technology risk & controls, compliance assessment programs such as SOX or CCAR, and a proven track record in working on complex process and technology projects.
- Deep knowledge and prior experience in auditing and assessing all domains of Technology Infrastructure
- Experience with implementation and oversight of technology risk and controls, coordination of activities for audits and assessing an IT control environment
- Detail oriented self-starter with strong conceptual, analytical, decision making, planning, time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to communicate oral and written ideas in a clear, concise manner, at all levels of the organization and influence without authority
- Prior experience in planning, coordination and implementation and the ability to work across teams and functions to execute and deliver
- A strong sense of ownership, commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Aptitude to upskill and learn new technologies based on dynamic requirements
- Working knowledge of GRC technology & controls monitoring concepts in order to interact with technology product owners
- Experience operating in environments that are heavily governed under compliance, regulatory, or risk reduction controls
- Knowledge of process-focused methodologies for IT related activities (Change Management, Incident Management, and SDLC)
- "Big Four" IT audit experience leading planning and execution of SOC and/or SOX audits a plus
- CISA or CRISC certification
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
High Risk Roles (HRR) are sensitive roles within the technology organization that require high assurance of the integrity of staff by virtue of 1) sensitive cybersecurity and technology functions they perform within systems or 2) information they receive regarding sensitive cybersecurity or technology matters. Users in these roles are subject to enhanced pre-hire screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks (as allowed by law). The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.