VP of Global HR at Fivetran
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Fivetran is looking for a VP of Global HR to join our team. You’ll be a key member of the People Leadership team, reporting to the Head of People & Culture, while working on a variety of key verticals including serving as a key leader and partner to counterpart leaders working on broad-based areas impacting HR, including partnering with our teams working on benefits and compliance, payroll, DEI (diversity/equity/inclusion), compensation, and data integrity. You will be responsible for the management of the day-to-day operations of global HR, which includes our team of HR Business Partners serving as go-to advisors across the business and our team of global HR Operations Partners working on a broad range of HR processes, operations, policy implementation, and more. In addition to the day to day operations of our global HR team a key aspect of this role will be toa drive programs, processes and tools to support our rapid people-scaling globally and leading the development of our key HR team, with a particular focus on individual reports’ growth and professional development. This is a new position to the organization that will have strong impact and visibility.
We are seeking a self-motivated, DEI-focused, data-driven and collaborative leader who is passionate about fostering a positive work culture and thrives in a fast-paced environment. We are a globally distributed team in the USA, EMEA and APAC, so high cultural-intelligence is a must. This person will also work closely with all global partner teams including Legal, Finance, Learning & Development and Recruiting. An example would include partnering with Fivetran's Finance and Recruitment teams to ensure headcount and growth is on target and aligned with overall company objectives.
As a Global HR Director at Fivetran, you will:
- Lead the creation and development of a best-in-class HR department to support employees globally.
- Partner with teams to design employee-centric service processes and systems.
- Oversee all HR employees globally, currently 5: USA, EMEA and APAC and Russia.
- Create and improve HR processes and policies including onboarding, offboarding, performance management and diversity/equity/inclusion.
- Continually develop and improve company-wide job leveling systems and career path development.
- Oversee global employee relations and compliance.
- Identify and execute initiatives that improve the company’s ability to serve and build relationships with its employees.
- Establish the monitoring and reporting of KPIs and SLAs for the HR department to continually optimize processes and deliver on objectives.
- Champion employee development to ensure the highest level of morale and productivity through proper coaching, employee development, incentive programs, communications, and challenging assignments
What you bring to the table:
- 10+ years of strong leadership experience in total rewards (compensation, benefits and equity), compliance, diversity/equity/inclusion, HR systems and analytics, and employee relations.
- Strategy development experience around HR-specific OKRs, SLAs, culture, policies and processes at a leadership level.
- Ability to be strategic and develop diversity and inclusion initiatives that create positive impact and change.
- Experience in building, coaching and leading a high performing HR team (shared services model), including remote teams and outside of the USA.
- Travel availability: 10% per year (not currently during COVID-19 safety restrictions).
- Namely and Greenhouse experience preferred.
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Referral Bonuses
- Stock equity -- every employee is granted stock options when they walk in the door
- Annual Camp Fivetran trip that brings together every employee from around the world
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.