Technical Recruiter at Paxful
Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 4 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
Paxful is searching for a Technical Recruiter who is great at Collaboration, Creative Sourcing, Interviewing and Full lifecycle recruiting to join our People Team. This role will identify and hire top technical talent.You will be based out of our Russian office and report to our Global Head of Talent Acquisition.
As a key member of our team, your responsibilities will entail:
- Collaborate: Collaborate with Hiring managers and the entire team to hire top talent.
- Full Cycle: Manage the full lifecycle of a job from start to finish. Which includes Job description, sourcing, interviewing, coordinating the process and extending an offer.
- Candidate Experience: Provide an excellent experience for all candidates in the pipeline.
- Creative Sourcing: An excellent sourcer in building a pipeline by using different tools (LinkedIn, Boolean search, job-platforms), Networking and Social platforms.
- Interviewing: Source, screen, interview, evaluate and schedule candidates
The most important skill and capabilities for this role are:
- An excellent knowledge of all recruiting platforms.
- Advanced English.
- Experience recruiting technical roles at all levels, preferable in a global capacity within the software industry
- Proven success in full-cycle recruitment, sourcing to closing technical positions
- Focused on delivering an excellent candidate experience
- Ambitious, efficient, and stable under tight deadlines and competing priorities
- Ability to build relationships with managers and colleagues across multiple disciplines and timezones
- 3+yrs years of relevant experience in an agency or in-house.
- Boolean Search String
What We Offer
- Work at a fast-growing company
- A competitive salary, along with bonuses and annual performance-based raises
- Flexible working hours
- A co-working space in the city center
- The latest tech and equipment (MacBooks, monitors, etc.)
Diversity & Inclusion at Paxful
At Paxful, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We are actively working to increase the diversity of experience and perspectives on our team and are looking for someone who can help continue to lead that process.
EEOC and Accommodations
Paxful is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
We’re also committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities. If you need any kind of accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, you can reach out to [email protected] and let us know how we can best help you.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full Privacy Notice is available at https://paxful.com/privacy-notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.