We’re looking for a Technical Recruiter that will help us to identify, source, manage outreach and help the team with hiring people in multiple role types. The ideal candidate will have experience with the entire recruiting process.
You will work with the founding and management team and facilitate candidate sourcing, evaluation and communication.
Join a small team of experts and make a huge impact on the rapidly growing industry.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled.
- Identify the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates.
- Perform interviews with candidates, and communicate internally with the team accordingly.
- Identify appropriate candidates and assess their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
- Connect qualified candidates with hiring managers.
- Maintain contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications.
- Vet candidate credentials.
- Provide advice to hiring managers regarding salary negotiations with final candidates.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills.
- Understanding of non-technical roles and their recruiting criteria.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Work in the East-Bay or remote!
- Be part of the first professionals in a rapidly-growing team.
- Shape the overall product and culture.
- Full time role includes full benefits, including healthcare, parking and/or commuter benefit, gym membership, and more.
- Small & friendly work environment.
Read Full Job Description