Locusview is a growing Israeli-American SaaS startup with significant activity globally. Our client base is made up of the leading gas and electric utility companies in the world. Our goal is to provide a digital construction platform based on AWS so our customers can manage all of their projects digitally from A to Z and in real time. The bigger picture for us is to ensure data accuracy, save resources, and prevent environmental damage. Through all of this, we’re making the world a much safer place.
We are in the midst of rapid growth and global expansion. To succeed, we’re seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our amazing HR team in Chicago!
In this role, you will manage the full recruitment life-cycle for our open positions in the Chicago site, work closely with hiring managers and help us achieve our hiring goals.
What You'll Do
- Own the recruitment process E2E, from kick-off to hiring
- Conduct CV screening, Phone interviews, and behavioral interviews
- Develop and implement new recruitment tools, in order to keep a constant flow of potential candidates to the pipeline
- 3+ years of experience as a recruiter, preferably from a fast-growing dynamic company
- Experience with full life-cycle recruiting for IT positions
- Experience with conducting interviews - virtual and in-person
- Experience with Sourcing tools- LinkedIn Recruiter, Facebook, Google, and Boolean search
- Experience with managing sponsored campaigns through social media, preferred
- Execution of employer branding plans, preferred
- Strong knowledge of Tech Industry roles (professional, client-facing, support and technical)
- Relationship builder
- Team player; history of success leading projects and playing supporting roles
- Big picture mindset; instinct to think globally when planning work and making daily decisions