We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our People team and help to support ActiveCampaign’s rapid, ongoing growth. The Talent Acquisition team’s mission is to acquire innovative talent by fostering relationships and providing strategic hiring solutions
As we prepare for our next phase of exciting growth, you'll be empowered and supported to be a key player in building out multiple teams in the US. This is a remarkable opportunity to build on an already strong recruiting foundation in a culture that truly understands the strategic value of recruiting.
What your day could consist of:
- Execute a full-cycle recruiting strategy: source, recruit, interview and close a variety of different roles within the G&A functions
- Build trusted partnerships with leadership teams and serve as a partner on a proactive basis
- Effectively telling the ActiveCampaign story & value prop in a compelling way
- Represent ActiveCampaigns mission, vision and values with integrity and professionalism
- Build a pipeline of diverse candidates to fill current and future needs of the organization
- Source and screen candidates for past experience, and cultural add, & value alignment
- Leverage data in an effort to inform and influence decision making around hiring
- Ensure an unparalleled candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback
What is needed:
- 3+ years recruiting experience, (in house experience is required). A blend of staffing and internal recruiting preferred.
- Strong understanding of positions, compensation, techniques and methodologies preferably in the SaaS space
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates through a multi pronged sourcing approach
- Global mind set and experience hiring talent internationally
- Comfortable navigating through ambiguity in a fast paced/high growth environment
- Skilled at operating with a sense of urgency in all stages of the recruiting cycle
- Eagerness to learn and contribute to a fast growing team and company
- Experience with Lever (ATS) preferred but not required
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 600+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions. We have been ranked #4 Best Place to Work on Built In Chicago in 2021, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation)
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
-Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
-Career growth including access to personal and professional coaching through Udemy
-Access to life coaches via Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.