Talent Acquisition Manager at Credible (Remote)
Who is Credible?
We believe life’s changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes, and savings to accessing credit for life’s important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Fintech company that is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.
About the Role:
Credible is an exciting and innovative start-up based in San Francisco. With the direction of the Senior Director of Talent Acquisition, you will be a self-guided team member, partnering closely with hiring managers to execute and fill open roles within the company and overseeing the management of the talent acquisition team.
As a member of the Talent Acquisition team, the Talent Acquisition Manager is a pivotal player who will coach and develop the talent acquisition team, lead special projects, and manage full life cycle recruiting for certain roles. The Talent Acquisition Manager will partner closely with our hiring managers to develop strategies to enhance their candidate experience and interview processes. We’re passionate about delivering a candidate experience that lends genuine insight into our culture and what it’s really like to work here. We’re seeking a dynamic manager who brings a balance of creativity, focus, and determination to our team.
- Develop and execute hiring plans that drive productivity and efficiency improvements to deliver against future growth goals
- Develop new sourcing strategies including with diversity organizations and new talent channels
- Work with hiring managers to enhance recruiting and interviewing processes for an elevated candidate experience, including the use of data driven decisions
- Lead and/or participate in special projects and initiatives related to talent acquisition
- Manage full life cycle recruiting process for various high level roles and/or departments within Credible
- Manage and develop a team of recruiters and coordinators, providing mentorship, guidance, and career development
- Set team performance goals and metrics, timelines, and a formal tracking process to measure progress and goals
- 8+ years of progressive recruiting experience, ideally including some startup experience, including 2+ years of experience managing a team
- Solutions oriented and ability to problem solve
- Experience with driving projects, process improvements, and managing change
- Proven success scaling teams through high growth periods
- Experience using Greenhouse (preferred) and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Excellence in prioritization, time management, and follow-through; delivering tasks on time is a must
- Commitment to being part of a growing culture that is encouraging, motivating, and fun
Credible is open to hiring candidates in the following locations: Arizona, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington
We are a fast moving group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business, and make changes when we don’t get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care – and that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand, and try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful, and honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company.
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food, and a flexible vacation policy. But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.