Talent Acquisition Manager - Tech at TuSimple (Remote)
Join TuSimple and help change the way the world moves. Together we're making freight transportation safer, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
TuSimple is a fully commercialized autonomous trucking company. As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our live fleet of autonomous Trucks have fully evolved land freight. TuSimple is leading the way by hiring the most talented researchers, engineers, and scientists.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple has created the first commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager who will be responsible for providing leadership, planning and execution of the talent acquisition strategy, supporting technical teams of the organization.
This is your opportunity to inspire confidence, motivate, and engage your team. You will have the resources needed to develop strong, collaborative relationships ensuring best in class hiring processes. You will oversee senior recruiters, sourcers and developing recruiters as well. You will develop and implement recruiting plans to staff open requisitions while ensuring an excellent user experience for hiring managers, senior leadership and most importantly, candidates.
- Develop recruiting strategies that include social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs
- Participate in the preparation and delivery of Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews for deep dive on recruiting performance
- Actively coach recruiters to partner with customers to build an outstanding hiring manager and candidate experience
- Partner with functional areas of HR including compensation, benefits, HR Business partners, and the HR Service Center to ensure an optimal candidate and hiring manager experience
- Provide guidance in decision-making by using data and analytics to influence business decisions to support the corporate strategy
- Lead a talented team of recruiters and engage with them at a high level to understand their obstacles and challenges
- Prioritize work, remove barriers, and commit to accountability
- Distribute work and learning opportunities
- Empower team members and promote teamwork
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business, or other related discipline preferred
- Experience in leading small to midsize teams in different locations within a growth-oriented high tech organization
- Leadership or management experience successfully leading recruiters in an environment of transformation and change in a highly aggressive and competitive technical talent market
- Experience in recruitment marketing, employment branding, university relations and/or recruiting operations including high volume activity & tight deadlines with a validated, quantifiable recruitment track record
- Ability to generate reports that results in data driven business decisions
- Previous success with introducing, implementing, and sustaining key Talent Acquisition initiatives and showing direct links to achievement of the business strategy
- Experience with ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- Exhibit knowledge of hiring practices, behavioral-based interview techniques, tracking processes for applicants and open positions, and recruiting metrics
- Must be highly organized, analytical, action and detail oriented with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including ability to effectively interact with all levels of management and collaborate cross-functionally to establish trust, respect, competence and confidence while delivering the highest level of customer service to internal and external customers
- 100% Company paid Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Opportunity for professional growth and career advancement
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Up to a 20% discretionary bonus.
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid education/training.
- Company paid gym membership.
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.