Join VillageMD as a Sr Recruiter, Talent Acquisition (High Volume), this is a remote position based in the United States.
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation.
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Sr Recruiter, Talent Acquisition (High Volume) to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
VillageMD is in the midst of an incredible scaling journey. As such, we are looking for Talent Acquisition professionals with high volume outside sales recruiting experience who are impassioned by rapid growth, opportunity for impact, and building strong partnerships with our corporate teams. A can-do attitude, hands on approach, and high degree of humility are requirements for assimilation into our highly collaborative and entrepreneurial culture.
Could this be you?
- Designing and driving a high-volume sourcing strategy that focuses on VillageMD’s vision and differentiates us among these highly competitive talent pools
- Excited to build out a new outside sales team and scale operations across the US
- Collaborating effectively across the organization to continuously earn trust and establish strong relationships that position Talent Acquisition as a critical partner.
- Creating and championing an efficient, effective, and outstanding experience for candidates and our business partners
- Leverage data to self-monitor progress against forecast, goals and metrics and to keep business partners updated and informed on pipeline development, funnel metrics, and barriers we are seeing in the market
- Experience partnering closely with business leaders, HRBP's, Compensation, and others
- Naturally curious and inquisitive, seeking to understand the what and the why, while not being afraid to ask if what we do today is the right way to approach tomorrow
How you can make a difference:
- Own full cycle recruiting for high volume outside sales roles in several markets across the US
- Work closely with business leaders to influence and deliver a quality candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel
- Expertly assess talent and present the best matches to the business
- Manage candidate and hiring manager expectations to ensure a smooth recruiting process
- Differentiate VillageMD as employer of choice by embodying the values and proudly representing the brand
- Bring a focus on data: excited by the role data can play in improving recruiting outcomes, individual performance, and processes
Skills for success:
- You have high emotional intelligence, the ability to forge meaningful relationships, and can successfully navigate diverse stakeholder groups
- You are highly collaborative, yet skilled at influencing others to achieve results
- Experience performing under pressure with a strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, and a commitment to doing what you say you will do
- You are solution-oriented and have a passion for being hands-on in problem-solving and execution
- You are self-starting and maintain a high sense of urgency and accountability in delivering measurable results in line with agreed upon timeframes
Experience to drive change:
- Minimum 4 years internal talent acquisition experience: ideally in a fast-paced, scaling organization required - at least 1 year agency experience preferred
- Experience conducting full-cycle, high-volume recruiting of outside sales positions, ideally with those on a base + commission plans – can speak to on target earnings
- Managing a req volume of 35+ openings on average successfully demonstrating impact on time to fill and time to accept
- Ability to gain rapport with others quickly building a strong internal and external network
- Excitement and passion for disrupting the healthcare industry and being part of a close-knit, entrepreneurial team
- An understanding of employment law basics, interviewing best practices and behavioral based interviews
- Dedication to Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging, with a passion for advocating for more inclusive approaches to hiring
- Manage the ATS to effectively track and manage candidates, data and – experience with Greenhouse a plus
- Experience identifying problems and implementing innovative solutions
- A deep understanding of sourcing technology, market trends, and talent strategy
- Proven relationship management skills including a customer service orientation
- Positive attitude and outlook manifested in a solutions-oriented approach
- Strong communication, organization, and attention to detail
How you will thrive:
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference:
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.