In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
About the Team
As the Senior Manager of Tech Recruiting you'll help build strategy, up-leveling our global mindset, and delivering on our commitment to the business to make high quality hires at pace. Specifically, you will partner with stakeholders within our CIO, Product, and Security organizations, bringing operational rigor to the hiring process, defining and refining practices, and growing and developing the team. You'll inherit a group of leaders who have established partnerships with the business, and a team of recruiters eager to take things to the next level. Our focus in 2022 is on Speed. Identifying areas of opportunity, diagnosing root-cause of issues, and motivating your team and your partners in the business to do their best work will be top priority.
About the Role
- Reporting to our newly created Head of Americas recruiting leader
- Focus on technical recruiting, with an eye towards improvement across the Americas region
- Partner closely with our CIO, CISO, and Chief Product Officer on hiring tactics and strategies to accelerate our hiring pace, without losing sight of quality
- Follow a Problem → Root-cause → Solution framework to navigate challenges and blockers
- Data-driven decisions and a comfort using this information to tell a story that anyone can understand
- Ensure accountability of process, documentation, and results without losing sight of the humans who make it all work
- 10+ years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 8 years and a Master's degree; or equivalent experience.
- Comfort with organizational change and data analytics
- Impactful experience as a 'manager of managers' with a history of accomplished recruitment teams
- You welcome challenge and the opportunity that comes with it
- Operationally astute and data comfortable
- Inclusive leader who brings others along on the journey
- Instrumental in building and upgrading our hiring model through participation in initiatives
- An advocate for our employer value proposition across hiring channels, championing our culture of Happiness to attract best in market talent
- Familiar/sensitive to the challenges and needs of growing business, especially those of a scaling global brand
- Empathetic, emotionally thoughtful, motivated and passionate
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here .
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .