Sr. Engineering Technical Sourcer at Moveworks
As a Sr. Engineering Technical Sourcer you will help build talent pipelines to some of the most imperative positions we hire at Moveworks. You will play a critical role in owning the sourcing funnel and delivering top technical talent across various high-impact engineering, product and marketing teams. Your main focus would be engaging passive talent in the market and also helping to deliver market based insights to hiring leaders. This is an opportunity to play an integral role at the fastest-growing AI startup in its space.Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work, both instant and effortless. Included on the prestigious Forbes AI 50 list and named a leader in The Forrester New Wave, Moveworks uses advanced machine learning to resolve employees’ requests, whether they need IT support, HR help, or policy information. We’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times recognized Moveworks as one of the Best Workplaces of 2021. This is a unique chance to join the team as a key player in our growth strategy. If that sounds like fun, we can’t wait to start this journey together!
This position can be based in Mountain View, CA or Austin, TX. We are open to remote as well.
What you will do:
- Identify and engage with passive talent and proactively build talent pipelines for various technical profiles
- Partner with Recruiters and Business Leaders to identify and understand the position ’s technical requirements .
- Create successful sourcing strategies through LinkedIn, Github , X-ray search and other resources tailored to individual business needs and markets
- Utilizing a data-driven approach to analyze, forecast, track, and communicate key operational metrics to the business, while using metrics to drive operational excellence across the team.
- Staying abreast of new trends in the industry and marketplace and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of recruiting issues related analytics and compliance relative to our recruiting efforts.
- Manage candidate pipelines and campaigns with internal CRM and Applicant Tracking System ( Hiretual, Greenhouse )
- Conduct detailed candidate screening conversations to qualify prospects across multiple roles
- Utilize our tools to provide talent market insights and data to influence decisions .
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact talent pipelines .
- Design and drive innovative programs to engage potential candidates: events, conferences, meet-ups, new sourcing tools, partnerships, brand campaigns etc
- Promote exceptional candidate experience throughout the interview process .
- Ability to quickly learn a technical product and articulate its value proposition and story to candidates
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a fast-paced, startup environment
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of technical sourcing preferably at a tech startup
- Proven track record of sourcing and hiring passive candidates from top companies
- Experience partnering and influencing Hiring Managers throughout the recruiting cycle
- Goal driven, detail oriented and approachable with the ability to prioritize and work well in a fast paced start-up environment.
- You lead by example: A great teammate who is inclusive, collaborative, self-directed and highly motivated with a sense of urgency, and has strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Greenhouse, LinkedIn and / or other recruiting and sourcing tools
- Ability to balance expertise with creativity and innovation when it comes to improving our process, practices, and recruiting brand
- Experience and fluency of technically knowledgeable to conduct phone screens and calibrate against job descriptions
- Ability to be scrappy and resourceful with minimal to no guidance
- Proven track record of success in balancing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment