Make recognition fun. Love your work. 🤗💚🎉
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
To learn what makes our company culture unique, take a peek at our Employee Un-Handbook, check out our Instagram, , and read what employees say it’s like to work here.
*** COVID-19 Update: Bonusly is still hiring! We will be conducting all interviews and on-boarding new hires remotely until further notice. Until it is safe to return to office-based work, Bonusly will furnish all employees with what they need to work remotely, and employees may choose to work from any location (provided they follow local health guidelines). ***
What is Bonusly?
Bonusly provides solutions to create high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that success in business is determined by people, working on teams, to solve novel problems. That belief extends to our own team, and we'd love for you to be a part of it.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to help people connect with their work and each other in meaningful ways. Our vision is for every organization to reach success by using Bonusly to build high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that the way we work today can be so much better.
How do we get there?
Our top-rated SaaS platform is built by the talented and creative team here at Bonusly. We work with autonomy, responsibility, and purpose. We are driven by a desire to make meaningful impacts for our customers, and to be excellent teammates to each other along the way.
Boulder/Denver Metro Area, Colorado
Bonusly is looking for a motivated, passionate, and persistent Sourcer to join our team. We are looking for someone who will be a critical piece in accomplishing one of Bonusly’s most important initiatives this year, our growth. We need someone who is experienced at providing an amazing candidate experience, and is able to drive a hiring structure for maximum efficiency and velocity. You’ll be challenged to take ownership over our candidate processes from first point of contact to onboarding, and we’ll look to you to be our key representative of our amazing culture and missions on the talent market. This will be the very first internal recruiting hire for Bonusly, so the potential for growth in this role is unparalleled.
Your team will build products that transform workplace recognition and feedback at the most innovative and fastest-growing companies in the world.
What you’ll do
- Take ownership over ensuring that our hiring structure operates in a way that is efficient and speedy
- Manage all in bound candidate activity at Bonusly
- Conduct prescreens
- Represent Bonusly as the first point of contact for our candidates
- Actively headhunt candidates for our roles
- Provide candidates with a candidate experience that leaves them feeling valued
- Take ownership over all Recruitment Coordination activities
- Seek ways to simplify solutions, automate processes, and make the overall process run smoother for our candidates, hiring managers, and interviewers
💯You should apply if you…..
- Have 3+ years of professional sourcing or recruiting experience
- Have 1+ years of experience of Recruitment Coordinating experience with an ATS
- Are excellent at Boolean searches and using a variety of recruiting tools and creative sourcing methods such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Google Xray, etc
- Are organized, detail oriented, and have a high attention to detail
- Have a knack for tools and a resourceful, “figure it out” attitude
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to ruthlessly prioritize
- Have excellent written and spoken communication Have an excellent “customer service” attitude, where your “customers” are your candidates
- Have the patience and resiliency to withstand the emotional roller coaster of recruiting with a positive attitude
- Thrive in ambiguity and changing environments
Bonus points for…..
- Have a background in Customer Service
- Have experience with Lever
- Target Base Salary range: $62,500 - $77,500
- Target Equity Range: .02% - .03%
🎉Benefits and opportunities include...
• Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
• Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
• Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
• Flexible “work-from” policies.
• Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
• Fully covered short-term/long-term disability and life insurance
• Progressive vacation policy.
• 401(k) with employer matching.
• Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
• Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
💚 What's it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we're all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
🔸 We actively work toward greater diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.