Senior Technical Recruiter at ASAPP (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:30 a.m. (CST) on Monday, April 25, 2022
At ASAPP, we are on a mission to build transformative machine learning-powered products that push the boundaries of artificial intelligence and customer experience. We focus on solving complex, data-rich problems — the kind where there are huge systemic inefficiencies and where a real solution will have a significant economic impact. Our CX performance platform uses machine learning across both voice and digital engagement channels to augment and automate human work, radically increasing productivity and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of customer experience teams.
Our recruiting team is seeking a Senior Tech Recruiter who can help drive meaningful growth for Technology & Product teams as we enter our exciting phase of growth. From ML Engineering and Research to Platform & Infrastructure and Product Management & Design, this role will play a key part in identifying top talent and helping maintain a steady hiring motion for the critical areas developing our AI capabilities and our interaction platform. We'll lean on you to partner closely with leadership throughout while also helping to design scaleable processes and building our employment brand, always with candidate experience top of mind.
As our operations keep growing, we encourage applicants from all locations in the US to apply.
What you'll need
- 4+ years of technical recruiting experience in a tech startup or a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Ability to partner with and support multiple hiring managers and requisitions across different teams
- A self-starter who is comfortable navigating the competitive landscape of tech recruiting
- Deep care for diversity, equity, & inclusion
- Strong organizational skills and attentive to details
- High sense of urgency and excellent time management abilities
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
What we'd like to see
- Prior experience hiring across domains including ML, product engineering, platform & infrastructure, or product
- Relentless drive to find and connect top tier technical talent
- Experience directly partnering with senior leadership
- Ability to build strategic full lifecycle hiring and sourcing strategies
- Experience negotiating complex compensation packages
- Passion for creating an amazing candidate experience
- Competitive compensation with stock options
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 401k matching
- Fitness and wellness stipend
- Mobile phone reimbursement
- Mental well-being benefits
- Professional learning and development stipend
- Parental leave, including adoptive and foster parents
- 3 weeks paid time off (increases with tenure) and unlimited sick leave
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at [email protected] to obtain assistance.
Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $100,000 - 120,000.
- For Sales positions: this role is eligible to earn commissions and eligible to participate in ASAPP's equity plan.
- For Non-Sales positions: this role is eligible to participate in ASAPP's equity plan.
The actual salary may be different depending upon non-discriminatory factors such as qualifications, experience, and other factors permitted by law. The range listed is just one component of ASAPP’s total compensation package; other rewards may include short- and long-term incentives, including the benefits listed above. #LI-CM1 #LI-Remote
More Information on ASAPP
ASAPP operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. ASAPP was founded in 2014. It has 389 total employees. To see all 32 open jobs at ASAPP, click here.
Read Full Job Description