Senior Recruiter at Takeoff Technologies, Inc.
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:56 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, August 25, 2021
If you ever wanted to be on the ground floor of a well-funded, rapidly growing Series C start-up that is disrupting a 5.7Tn market, now is the time to join Takeoff Technologies! We are a 265(and growing!) person global company transforming online grocery for consumers & retailers. Takeoff's solution offers automated fullfillment coupled with an end-to-end e-Grocery technology stack, enabling retailers to offer their shoppers the assortment and low prices of stores, with convenient mobile ordering and same day pickup or delivery.
Our eGrocery solution was created with the grocer and the shopper in mind. Grocery is an incredibly complex industry, and our products are unlike any other: they are low value, perishable, heavy, and low-margin. Our automated solution is flexible enough to manage these complexities allowing us to ensure the correct picking method for the correct product!
Excited about potentially joining this rocketship to help us bridge the gap between retail and technology? Looking to make an impact daily and help us disrupt a hundred year old industry? If so, continue reading!
Please note that if you dont necessarily meet all of the requirement's that are listed in the job description below, we still encourage you to apply. We strongly believe that skills and competencies show up in lots of different ways and we are always looking for individuals who can bring new ideas to the table at Takeoff. Secondly, we value diverse perspectives and are fully committed to creating an inclusive environment where each and every employee can bring their authentic selves to work every day.
Takeoff is seeking a customer-obsessed, results-oriented Senior Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team.
This individual will partner with key stakeholders to identify top talent for our rapidly growing organization. This role acts as a full-cycle recruiter who understands how to source quickly and creatively, while always keeping candidate experience top of mind. The Senior Recruiter is responsible for owning stakeholder relationships and strategically partnering with the business to drive hiring and lead adoption of best practices.
What You Will Do:
- Execute full-cycle recruiting and pipelining plans
- Build recruiting strategies and drive execution to ensure goals are met
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their needs in order to identify the right talent
- Develop pipeline of candidates in niche areas as determined by market needs and business strategies
- Track goals, metrics and performance of the hiring cycle; regularly communicate status and results
- Partner with key stakeholders (Business Leaders and Hiring Managers) to determine future talent needs and set and drive enabling sourcing strategies; this requires a deep understanding through extensive market research of the channels (both domestic US and internationally) where we can find the best, diverse talent who fit our technical and cultural demands
What You Will Need:
- Minimum 3+ years prior experience in Talent or People Operations (recruiting, staffing, HR). Prior experience at a start- up in high-growth mode a plus, prior experience in technical recruiting a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and aptitude to become a trusted advisor to senior leadership and a true voice of the Takeoff brand
- Impeccable attention to detail, precision to maintain excellent records across several systems, and ace calendar management
- Ability to juggle many moving pieces, and quickly pivot from one priority to another
- Ability to drive work independently and individually with limited oversight and in highly ambiguous situations
- Genuine interest in people and their careers, and desire to connect with people on professional and personal levels
Still need more convincing as to why you should go ahead and apply? Take a look at what our employees are saying here https://www.takeoff.com/career about what the experience and day to day is like at Takeoff!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our culture revolves around our core values of respect, initiative, collaboration, adaptability and diversity. As people, we value hard work, but we balance it with socializing as a team, respecting our time outside of work, and appreciating our coworkers’ unique walks of life.
Takeoff is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Learn more at www.takeoff.com. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company; we foster an environment where everyone has a voice and views the Takeoff team as their second family.
Read Full Job Description