We’re looking for a full-time Senior Recruiter to hire and contribute to our talent acquisition program alongside Hologram's rapid growth.
- Full cycle recruiting, including sourcing, screening, partnering with candidates and hiring managers through the process.
- Drive diversity, equity, and inclusion at every stage of the hiring process including developing a sourcing strategies to provide diverse talent pools and ensuring a diverse slate of candidates.
- Sourcing and building talent pipelines for various Business Groups including Engineering, Sales, Product & Business Operations.
- Use a Value Based Interviewing approach focused on hiring candidates that meets Hologram core values.
- Utilize ATS (Greenhouse) and other HR Softwares.
- Work with hiring managers and executives across the team to understand talent needs and hiring goals, both immediate and longer term.
- Drive a positive candidate experience through the entire process - from initial contact through start date.
- Develop and implement strategies to establish and enhance a strong employer brand for our company.
- Special projects focused on DEI, Talent Branding and Recruiting technologies.
- 5 plus years of experience recruiting
- 2 plus years working with a Startup or high-growth tech company. Has been a part of Corporate Recruitment Team.
- Proven track record at recruiting underrepresented talent and hiring diverse candidates. Strong commitment to DEI hiring.
- You're creative and think like a marketer, experimenting with new, unique ways to connect with talent communities. #talentbranding
- Pioneering critical thinker. You're been a part of Recruiting team and have thoughts about operational efficiencies & new ideas.
- Experienced in technical recruiting and hiring engineers or building Sales Team. Experience in Business Operations, Product and Customer Success is a plus.
- Thrive in ambiguity and willingness to flex to make things and help push us forward.
Hologram is a fun, upbeat, and remote-first team united by our core values of ownership, transparency, and mindfulness. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
As part of our team, you'll receive:
- Competitive, transparent pay and equity. The salary range for this role is $100k-$128k for an average cost of living city. (For candidates in the highest cost-of-living cities like San Francisco and New York, compensation rises to better meet your costs.)
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible scheduling
- 100% coverage of your medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits (and 80% for your family members!)
- 14 weeks of family leave
- Unlimited books, e-books, and audiobooks for continuous learning
- Generous home office setup stipend
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — Hologram is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive.
Together we’re building something great: a way to help everyone – and everything – stay online and connected.What to expect in the interview process:
- Phone chat with our Director of Talent Acquisition
- Zoom interview with members of the People Team
- Zoom interview with members of the Growth Team
- Zoom interview with members of the Ops and Customer Success Teams
- Zoom interview with our CPO
- Zoom interview with Ben, our CEO
- Reference checks
If you share our values and our passion for connecting the world, we’d love to review your application! For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected]
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, please still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.