WorkReduce is a fully remote company where you can work with the largest brands and agencies in the world, and advance your career while maintaining a strong work/life balance.
WorkReduce, the largest technology-enabled services provider for the media buying industry, is looking for a Senior Recruiter with 5-7 years of experience, ideally in an agency setting. Media experience is required for this position.
Reporting to the Director, Talent Acquisition, this person is responsible for full life-cycle recruitment through the identification of external candidates and applicants. This individual will be expected to handle all aspects of recruiting including lead generation, recruitment, screening, and documentation, and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do:
- Own the full-cycle recruitment process
- Proactively build pipelines of diverse talent related to key hiring initiatives across the organization
- Develop and source job description materials for open and pending requisitions
- Submit and place new job openings across all connected job boards
- Keep processes and documentation up to date and inform areas we can improve the employee experience
- Maintain and regularly update content in our internal systems
- Mentor junior team members
What we’re looking for:
- 5-7 years recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of recruitment best practices with the ability to work autonomously and level up where needed
- Must be able to work in a team environment, with a sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize
- Previous agency or media experience required
- Experienced in various sourcing techniques
- Excellent relationship management skills
- A problem-solver who can adapt to various situations and personalities
- Strong project and process management skills
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, job boards, social media sites, etc.
As the largest technology-enabled services provider for media buying, we serve brands and agencies as a distributed team of media and technology experts operating through the WorkReduce platform. Our mission is to improve our clients’ lives and businesses while remaining committed to providing employment that pays well, expands access to jobs and training, and makes a difference. We hire people who share our values of transparency, inclusivity, dedication, and fairness.
What you can expect from WorkReduce:
WorkReduce provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
WorkReduce does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters without a signed agreement on file with WorkReduce. Third-party recruiters include agencies, organizations, or individuals recruiting candidates for temporary, part-time, or full-time opportunities other than for their own needs.
WorkReduce will not pay a fee to a third-party recruiter for any resumes or CV’s submitted to any employee that does not have a signed agreement with WorkReduce. The agreement must be dated no earlier than one year previous to the date of resume submission. Candidate introductions, resumes or CV’s must only be submitted via the WorkReduce recruiting team and only if a) an agreement is already in place and b) the third-party recruiter has received formal instruction from a member of the recruiting team to submit candidates to a vacancy.
We are not able to sponsor candidates requiring work authorization.
Not you? Try one of our other open roles: https://jobs.lever.co/workreduce
Read Full Job Description