Senior HR Business Partner at Project Rōnin (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:28 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, May 24, 2022
As the Senior HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for cultivating trust and relationships across the organization while being an advocate and driver of our company values and culture. People are your passion and you know there is not a “one size fits all” approach to solving internal problems that arise.You lead with empathy and strive to hear all sides of an issue before coming to a resolution, whether that be regarding an ER issue, compensation and benefits or a coaching conversation.
In this role you will be an owner, a strategist, an executor and a leader. Partnering with the VP of People, you will review and learn the current internal HR processes and philosophies at Ronin and make recommendations on how we can take our teams and organization to the next level of success.
You truly care about making an impact not only for our team members, but for the patients and clinicians that we serve.
Here’s what you will do day to day:
- Be a partner throughout the organization helping resolve conflict, provide guidance and champion our team members growth and development
- Own employee relations, leading investigations or any workplace issues that may arise, bringing in the Vp of People as needed
- Own the performance review process, ensuring fairness, growth mindset and consistency
- Drive the promotion review and compensation adjustment processes reviewing best practices, market competition and equal internal opportunity
- Update and review policies and guidelines to ensure best practices are maintained throughout the organization
- Evaluate and maintain team member benefits programs including compensation, equity, health insurance and LOAs
- Ensure team member safety and compliance by keeping processes up to date as we scale such as with required trainings
- Process immigration cases in partnership with external council
Does some or most of the below describe you? Let’s chat!
- You have 8+ years of experience in an HR focused role (not recruiting)
- Direct experience in employee relations; leading investigations and resolving conflict
- Experience implementing and driving the performance review process end to end
- Experience with benefit and compensation management
- Experience working with multiple business units (or across an entire organization at smaller scale)
- Ability to look at problems from multiple perspectives with as much data as possible to come to solutions
Have these skills as well? Even better.
- Experience building a learning and development strategy (additional bonus points for instructional design)
- Experience using Gusto, CultureAmp, BambooHR
What We Offer:
- We’re a remote-first company within the United States
- Competitive salary and equity, based on experience
- 401k through Guideline
- Medical, dental, and vision 100% covered for employees and 70% for dependents
- 100% covered life insurance for employees
- Parental Leave
- Flexible vacation: we encourage everyone to take at least 15 days off per year
- 11 paid company holidays plus a week off during the winter holidays
- All the stipends! Learning & development, internet, cell phone, and team lunches
- Opportunity to work on impactful products in the complex cancer space
Project Rōnin is filling one of the greatest gaps in patient care to date. Our mission is to increase the length and quality of every persons’ life who has been affected by cancer.
This year alone there will be nearly 1.8 million new cancer diagnoses, and the tools oncologists are using haven’t been updated in 20 years. With our platform, communication between patients and their doctors is optimized through an individual care platform that is already having an immediate impact.
Want to learn more?
Avoid the confidence gap. If some of the above describes you, we’d love to chat and see where your skills can add to our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
More Information on Project Rōnin
Project Rōnin operates in the Biotech industry. The company is located in San Mateo, CA. Project Rōnin was founded in 2018. It has 72 total employees. To see all 8 open jobs at Project Rōnin, click here.
Read Full Job Description