Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
We are seeking a Senior Early Career/University Recruiter who thrives while attracting, engaging, screening, interviewing, and placing students into amazing positions within Paylocity. You will be responsible for the full lifecycle hiring of interns and new college grads including scaling up and building programs that support our high growth hiring.
You should love collaborating with others and thinking strategically while establishing authentic relationships and connections with candidates, colleagues, and university personnel. In partnership with the Early Career Talent Acquisition Manager, you will plan and execute a successful and innovative college recruiting strategy, process and program with a strong focus on diversity and inclusion. You will travel (when safe to do so) to college campuses to attend events, promote the Paylocity employment brand, and communicate firsthand with candidates.
Additionally, as a Senior Recruiter, you will be responsible for partnering closely across HR & the business to be innovative with our early career program development & hiring strategies while being agile in our approach. During summers, you will help with the execution of our internship program, help build or scale new early career programs and focus on additional early talent initiatives.
Reports To: Manager, Talent Acquisition (Early Career)
- Recruit interns and new college grads for job opportunities by executing Paylocity's full lifecycle recruitment process including point of sourcing & attracting students to offer decision communications
- Partner with hiring managers & across HR to understand hiring needs, job responsibilities, and develop the right programs and strategies to hire top early career talent
- Plan, coordinate, and lead the execution of all logistical elements for on-campus recruiting efforts at targeted colleges/universities. Interviewing efforts year-round including candidate interactions, job postings, and campus & in-office activities
- Communicate proactively with students during all steps of the process & coordinate appropriate logistics
- Build and foster relationships while serving as the primary liaison for students, internal Paylocity campus champion teams, career center personnel, college faculty, and student organizations
- Drive change by identifying opportunities to improve and optimize our hiring process with process improvements, new marketing tactics, and improving existing or creating new events
- Support Paylocity's Early Career Programs and other team initiatives including diversity and inclusion conferences as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
- 3 plus years as a recruiter or similar Human Resources role for a wide range of positions in a fast-paced environment, including Sales
- Campus Recruiting, full cycle recruiting & interviewing experience a plus
- Flexibility to work evening hours & willing to travel 6 months of the year, approximately 20-30% of time
• Hands-on experience with candidate sourcing databases and applicant tracking systems a plus
- Comfortable in fast paced, agile team-oriented work environment with solid knowledge in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PPT)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills and networking skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and programs by using excellent time & organizational skills under the pressure of deadlines
- Self-motivated and results-driven, yet enjoys being part of a team
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
• Education & Awareness
• Client Community
• Company Representation
• Advocacy & Support
• Fairness & Equality
• PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.