Senior Director, Talent Acquisition at Flyhomes
Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
We are currently seeking a strong and driven Senior Director, Talent Acquisition to join our fast-paced, growing People team! Reporting to the VP of People, the Senior Director, Talent Acquisition will play a pivotal role in partnering with our leadership team to build out a scalable Talent strategy to support our continued growth. Work to grow a Talent team that includes both internal, global teammates and an external RPO.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with our Leadership team and the business to identify talent needs, develop recruitment strategies, solutions and develop overall Talent vision.
- Use data to help drive decisions on recruiting strategies and best practices that contribute to effective business partnering, innovation, and execution.
- Provide candidate centric innovative and scalable solutions to help drive sourcing, evaluating and closing top talent to meet growth objectives
- Focus on DEIB initiatives by implementing innovative and creative ways to increase our recruiting funnel and build external partnerships
- Re-imagine, and implement operationally efficient processes that deliver productivity gains in recruiting, while delivering best in class experiences for hiring managers and candidates
- Partner across People Team to build a best in class internal recruiting and mobility process
- Design and implement company wide and business specific processes and strategies that deepen candidate experience and ensure Flyhomes are competitive in the markets we operate in
- Increase team performance by managing, mentoring, coaching and developing skills. Work with external RPO to ensure hiring goals are met
- Conduct market research and analysis to ensure Flyhomes’ competitiveness in the Talent landscape and support our growth into new markets
- Partner with the business, Finance, People and Global Talent teams on all recruitment related matters such as candidate funnel, offers, role approval, workforce planning and
- Be responsible for building a high performing Talent organization as Flyhomes continues to scale.
What You’ll Bring
- 12+ years of progressive work experience as a Talent Acquisition leader for a growing organization (start-up experience preferred)
- Experience in a high-growth environment, with steep hiring goals (500+ per year)
- Deep commitment to diversity, inclusion, equity and belonging with knowledge of federal, state and local hiring regulations and compliance requirements
- Data driven approach, looking at competitor and market analysis to help drive decisions that work in a range of growing markets
- Proven experience building, developing and implementing Talent and Sourcing strategies programs
- Ability to produce Talent solutions that are bespoke across multiple departments to include Sales, Engineering and Operations
- Solid understanding of capacity modeling for GTM Sales recruiting to ensure maximum productivity from the recruiting team
- Exceptional people and communication skills.
- Strong partnership with the business and the leadership team, including ability to respectfully push back or make suggestions
- Patience, and a can-do, “I got this” mentality when it comes to building programs from scratch
- Extra points if you’ve built Talent strategies for international markets
- Analytical and Critical Thinker: You employ a commitment to rigorous analysis of data, diagnosis and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with internal clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You develop and deliver multi-mode communication to share ideas, learn from each other, and keep each other informed about problems, opportunities, progress and solutions
- Action Oriented: You seize opportunities, take on tough challenges and drive ideas and plans forward with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm. You are able to pivot to solution focus and inspire others to do the same
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables and promote high standards, always seeking ways to improve products. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through
- Flexible: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
- Resourceful: You find ways to get things done efficiently and effectively to accomplish goals and redefine what is possible
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!