Recruitment Coordinator at Scorpion
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:04 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, August 28, 2021
Scorpion's Talent Acquisition team is looking for an experienced Recruitment Coordinator. In this role, you’ll perform administrative and support tasks for the Talent Acquisition team, enabling them to be more efficient and focus on selecting and hiring the right candidates for our openings! You’ll support the team in growing a pipeline of candidates for various openings and driving our hiring efforts by reviewing a high volume of resumes each day. You’ll also help with scheduling interviews, provide your team with summaries and recommendations from initial interactions with candidates, and ensure that job postings are engaging to attract talent and up in record time.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to excel at communicating with both hiring managers and candidates, and have a solid understanding of how role requirements translate into the best candidate for a position. This means an unmatched attention to detail but also the ability to see the big picture. You’ll be passionate about working on a team and interfacing with people every day—you recharge through social interaction and love finding new, awesome talent for growing organizations.
- Post and manage all requisitions to external job boards and Lever, ensuring they are engaging while also painting an accurate picture of the role
- Support the creation of a pipeline of qualified candidates for various roles by sourcing passive talent
- Review resumes, perform initial phone screens, and make recommendations for qualified candidates
- Schedule interviews for the TAM team, hiring managers and 3rd party recruitment agencies
- Use our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Lever to assess candidate information such as resumes and cover letters Coordinate reference checks for TAMs, receive and process paperwork authorizing background checks, and prepare offer letters or notices of rescinded offers
- Assist with organizing job fairs and other recruitment events
- Stay ahead of underperforming job posts by constantly combing the job boards and/or Lever and reposting or tweaking postings as needed
- Support the candidate selection process however you can to see your team hit goals and succeed!
- 2+ years of experience in a recruiting coordinator, sourcer, or other talent acquisition position
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience in lieu of degree
- Comfortable using / learning new software including but not limited to ATS (Lever), Zoom, etc.
- Basic knowledge of interviewing best practices—the dos and don’ts of recruiting
- Must be a clear, concise, and consistent communicator and able to articulate role requirements, benefits, and company culture to candidates
- Strong desire to work in a high-volume, fast-paced environment handling multiple priorities and requisitions
- Positive attitude and professionalism to interact with candidates day in and day out
Read Full Job Description