GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $30 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
As GoodRx continues to rapidly expand, the recruiting team is looking for a self-motivated recruiting coordinator to support our hiring efforts in Santa Monica. This individual will be a trusted partner to recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates managing seamless schedule coordination and prompt communication ensuring an exceptional candidate experience from application to hire. This role is a great opportunity for someone interested in growing their skills in recruiting, human resources, and looking to contribute to a fast-paced mission-driven company.
- Manage job postings across internal ATS as well as variety of external job boards and partnerships
- Partner with recruiters to schedule candidates and ensure thorough coordination and proactive communication with candidate and hiring team throughout candidate lifecycle
- Heavy calendar management for phone interviews, take home assignments and onsite interview coordination; including travel and expense tracking
- Represents and promotes organization to potential applicants by providing information, responding to questions, and collecting applicant data
- Complete reference calls and background checks for candidates
- Assist with recruiting projects such as career fair and event planning
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong attention to detail – required for scheduling and email communications
- Motivated by supporting others and providing an exceptional candidate experience
- Ability to problem solve and think quickly on their feet
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – written and verbal
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple ranges of advanced administrative duties requiring independent judgment and initiative
- Good understanding and experience with HR tools such as ATS and HRIS
- Proven track record of building, executing and maintaining recruiting best practices
- Bonus Points: Experience with Asana & Lever
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $30 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.