Recruiting Coordinator at GlossGenius
GlossGenius is the platform that tens of thousands of small businesses across the beauty and wellness space rely on every single day to run their business. We empower small business owners to be more successful by offering a range of business management tools including booking and scheduling, marketing, analytics, payment processing and much more. In a short period of time, we’ve become one of the industry’s fastest growing and best solutions.
We have a proven product-market fit, a strong customer base, and significant growth momentum. Given the position we’re in today, we recognize that we have multiple platform opportunities ahead of us.
Here are some highlights that we’re proud of:
- We now serve tens of thousands of businesses across the US, and we’re growing every day.
- Customers are obsessed with our products.
- We launched gorgeous card readers that users are RAVING about!
- Scaled to facilitate hundreds of millions of dollars in appointments or platform activity.
- Closed distribution deals with the nation’s largest salon suite partners including Sola Salon Studios and IMAGE Studios 360, validating GlossGenius as an industry-leading choice and creating inherent lock-in.
- Named “Best of the Best Salon Software” by leading industry publication, Beauty LaunchPad in December 2019.
- Proven average revenue per user expansion and net retention rates with low churn.
As a Recruiting Coordinator at GlossGenius, you'll be an early member of our talent acquisition team at a time of huge growth for the company. You'll report into the Director of Talent Acquisition.What You'll Own & Do
GlossGenius is hiring a motivated, high-growth individual to own candidate experience and internal recruiting processes across all our open roles. In this role, you'll be responsible for making sure every candidate who enters our process has an amazing experience. You'll run, build, and improve day-to-day operations and logistics around the full candidate lifecycle. You'll also partner with recruiting team members, hiring managers, and interviewers to run and evolve internal recruiting operations. Some of your day-to-day responsibilities may include:
- Own the interview scheduling process from initial candidate contact to offer, including day-of communication and operations.
- Own candidate communications from initial contact to offer, including handling travel arrangements as appropriate.
- Provide an exceptional experience for each candidate where they feel informed, prepared, and welcomed.
- Identify and implement improvements to our recruitment processes/policies; always focusing on improving candidate experience and efficiency.
- Own internal processes such as applicant tracking system management, interview feedback collection, metrics creation, and job postings.
- Coordinate and support recruiting events, such as social events, Meetups, on-campus programs, internships, job fairs, etc.
- You're a motivated, self-directed learner who is eager to dive into a startup.
- You thrive in ambiguous, high-volume environments. You make order out of chaos.
- You're highly detail-oriented. You never miss an email, and your calendar invites are perfect.
- You're an excellent professional communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- You love creating an exceptional experience for people.
- You are excellent at holding people accountable, no matter how senior they are.
- You're an incredible owner — you see a problem and you solve it.
- You have 0-3 years of work experience and a bachelor's degree.
Bonus points if:
- You have experience working at a high-growth startup.
- You've previously worked in a recruiting or administrative/coordination role.
- You're familiar with managing processes and information in an ATS (we use Greenhouse!).
What we offer our employees:
- Competitive compensation package
- Competitive health benefits (including dental and vision)
- Employee contributed 401K
- Unlimited vacation days
- Competitive paid parental leave policy. Family building benefit and stipend with Carrot.
- Flexible work-from-home policy after our NYC office reopens
- Learning and development opportunities and allowance (learning is at the core of all we do - we always want our employees to have the ability to level up their skills!)
- Team events and unlimited (and super cool) GlossGenius swag
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.