Recruiting Coordinator at Moveworks
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you'll be a part of our growing Recruiting Team. You will work closely with job candidates, external recruiters, and other human resources professionals in support of a business hiring needs. Help in improving strategies to scale recruiting operations.Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work, both instant and effortless.
Included on the prestigious Forbes AI 50 list and named a leader in The Forrester New Wave, Moveworks uses advanced machine learning to resolve employees’ requests, whether they need IT support, HR help, or policy information. We’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times recognized Moveworks as one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
This is a unique chance to join the team as a key player in our growth strategy. If that sounds like fun, we can’t wait to start this journey together!
What you will do:
- Help design an unforgettable candidate experience and become a candidate advocate
- Coordinate and schedule interviews, stay on top of confirmations while gracefully adapting to any last minute changes all while tending to your candidate
- Successfully manage multiple candidates and calendars to seamlessly coordinate high-volume and fast-paced interview activity on the technical team
- Track key recruiting metrics and ensure candidate records in our applicant tracking system (ATS) are organized and up-to-date
- Eagerly respond to candidate inquiries via phone and email
- Work with our Recruiting team and hiring managers to refine our recruiting process
- Coordinate travel arrangements for non-local candidates
- Process expense reports for candidate reimbursements
- Assist in the planning, coordination, setup and marketing of networking and recruiting events
- Assist in ad hoc projects across Talent and People Ops Functions
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a fast-paced, startup environment
This position will be based in our HQ at Mountain View and will need you to be onsite once Covid restrictions are lifted.
Who you are:
- 3+ years in a recruiting coordinator role or in a role of similarly relevant work experience in a dynamic and fast-paced tech startup
- Proficiency with Google Calendar and an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse is a plus!)
- A proactive and solutions-oriented mindset
- You get the job done. When given multiple tasks to juggle, you get inventive and you execute, nailing the details while hitting your deadlines
- Your interpersonal skills are next level, and you never drop the ball. Whether talking to candidates via email, phone, SMS, or messenger. You'll be working on helping the talent team with anywhere from 10-20 open roles at a time and ensuring a positive experience for our candidates as well as our internal team
- You're self-motivated, able to work independently as well as in partnership with department heads and cross-functional teams
- Ability to balance expertise with creativity and innovation when it comes to improving our process, practices, and recruiting brand
- Ability to be scrappy and resourceful with minimal to no guidance