Recruiting Coordinator at JustAnswer (Remote)
We are a San Francisco based company founded in 2003. Our mission is simple: we help people. We have democratized professional services by connecting customers with verified and vetted Experts who provide reliable answers at any hour and on any budget. JustAnswer members enjoy round-the-clock access to 12,000+ doctors, lawyers, tech support, mechanics, vets, home repair pros, and more. In the last 15 years, we have helped 10 million customers in 196 countries by answering more than 16 million questions. Our investors are Charles Schwab, Crosslink Capital, and Glynn Capital Management.
With 500+ employees spread around 3 continents and a Glassdoor rating of 4.5 (Oh yes, check it out here!), we are growing at an amazing pace. Our hiring criteria: Smart. Fun. Get things done. We love what we do and celebrate our success together with regular happy hours, team offsites and amazing holiday parties (think renting out an island, taking over an arcade and cruising around the Bay on a chartered yacht). Perks include team lunches, delivered-to-your-home monthly snack boxes, corporate philanthropy and matching gifts, monthly tech allowance, medical/dental/vision, 401K with matching, access to JustAnswer's 12,000+ verified Experts, and more. Best of all, you get to work at a hot company that’s (drum roll, please) profitable!
The JustAnswer Promise
We strive together to make the world a better place, one answer at a time. JustAnswer's mission is to help people. We do this by connecting our members with verified Experts to help answer life's questions and solve problems. It’s not every day in your life that you get to be a part of a simple yet powerful mission. We pride ourselves in doing things the JA Way.
- Data driven: Data decides, not egos
- Courageous: We take risks and challenge the status quo
- Innovative: We 're constantly learning, creating, and adapting
- Lean: We focus on customers, using lean testing to learn how to serve them best
- Humble: Past success is not a guarantee of future success
If these things matter to you, come join the team here at JustAnswer!
About The Role
We are seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing team. This role would be a combination of coordinating and reporting, while helping to improve the overall candidate experience for everyone that interviews at JustAnswer. This is a great opportunity for anyone that is interested in learning the ropes of in-house recruiting while helping us as we continuously strive to create the best experience possible for our candidates.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the full-cycle candidate experience from application to offer
- Partner and support 4-5 recruiters in the recruitment process including scheduling candidates for interviews
- Provide weekly hiring updates to stakeholders and the executive leadership team
- Send out offer letters and packets to candidates
- Maintain accurate entry and integrity of data in our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) while helping to identify meaningful metrics to assess recruiting performance
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times with candidates and internal stakeholders
- Take pride and ownership in the overall candidate experience
- Manage additional hiring events such as University Career Fairs and talent branding events
- Become a culture ambassador for JustAnswer, representing and promoting our core values in everything that you do
- Work cross-functionally with other teams and members of the People Ops team for additional projects and events
- 1-3 years of experience in a recruiting, sourcing, coordinating or similar role
- Strong attention to detail, a methodical approach to organization, and the ability to manage and prioritize and a wide range of tasks
- Experience working with recruitment software & applicant tracking systems; i.e. Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, job board posting, etc., (Greenhouse experience a plus!)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A proactive mindset, anticipating needs and identifying bottlenecks in the interview process and proposing creative solutions to resolve them
- Analytical mindset. Data and process-oriented, comfortable working with Microsoft Office products, Excel spreadsheets, etc.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Promote co-creation and encourages others to participate; works smoothly across all levels and departments
- Manages time and meetings effectively, properly leveraging managers' time
- Excellent interpersonal and service-oriented skills
- Proactively shares appropriate level of information across teams
- Actively listens to others and ensures they are understood
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Self-starter who is action-oriented and leads by example
- High-level of accountability and acts an owner, develops effective short and long-term plans and goals
- Provides timely, effective and meaningful feedback that motivates others to improve performance
- Builds and/or supports a high performing team; recognizes and rewards achievement
Perks & Benefits
- United Healthcare PPO, Kaiser
- FSA and HSA options, including Dependent Care Spending
- Dental & Vision
- Employer paid Long Term Disability
- Employer paid life insurance
- $75 monthly Remote-Work stipend
- $30 monthly Wellness stipend
- $200 per year for registration fees for fitness events, races, and marathons
- Monthly snack boxes delivered to your home
- Flexible paid time off
- 11 company holidays
- 401k with company matching
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable donation matching
- JustAnswer subscription - access to 12,000 experts in over 700 categories
And let's not forget having fun! Our Minister of Fun organizes weekly pop-up lotteries for prizes, monthly virtual bingo, trivia competitions, photo contests, puzzles, virtual mixed-team lunches, and spirited company-wide challenges!
JustAnswer US has adopted a remote-first/full-remote work environment from most US-based locations. Some teams do occasionally have the option to meet in-person for teaming, collaboration, or social events. With employee wellbeing as a top priority, where legally permissible, employees are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to attend these optional in-person events.
Our philosophy as a business is to put people’s safety and wellbeing first. In response to Covid-19, JustAnswer US practices 100% virtual recruiting and onboarding processes.