Recruiter (Entry-Level) at ClosedLoop.ai (Remote)
ClosedLoop.ai is healthcare’s data science platform. Purpose-built and dedicated to healthcare, we make it easy for healthcare organizations (HCOs) to use AI to improve outcomes and reduce costs. Our platform combines an intuitive end-to-end machine learning platform with a comprehensive library of healthcare-specific features and model templates.
We’re the leader in delivering unbiased accuracy and explainable AI healthcare solutions. Regardless of whether our customers have extensive data science teams or are just starting out, our products are engineered to help them harness the power of AI to improve patient outcomes, achieve clinical excellence, and enhance business success.
What sets us apart is our commitment and ability to deliver AI solutions at scale in healthcare. We’re ready to help change the world. Are you? Come join us!About the Role:
ClosedLoop is looking for an Entry-Level Recruiter to join our team – we’re currently around 60 employees and growing quickly! We’re looking for someone that is excited about building a recruiting career in a high-growth tech company. The ideal candidate is passionate about candidate experience, collaborating with hiring managers, and creating an inclusive hiring process.
This role will be a talent partner to teams across the organization and will work on a wide variety of roles – from Product, to Data Scientist, to Sales! Don’t worry, you don’t have to be a subject matter expert on these roles to be successful because curiosity and drive goes a long way at ClosedLoop.
You will be full-cycle and responsible for the hiring process from role kick-off, to sourcing, to extending offers. You’ll have a unique opportunity to help build early on hiring practices at ClosedLoop with a focus on inclusion and candidate experience. This position will report to our Director of Talent and will partner with the team on all human resources related projects.
What you’ll do:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for multiple roles – when you’re fully trained, we expect this to be 6+ roles at a time
- Recruit intentionally to present a diverse and balance candidate pipeline, utilizing sourcing tools, to find the best candidates
- Collaborate with an invested hiring team on creative recruiting strategies
- Thoughtfully and enthusiastically guide candidates through the interviewing process
- Establish meaningful relationships with our hiring managers, candidates, and current Closers
- Guide candidates through the onboarding process and contribute to Closer Culture
What you’ve done:
- 2+ years of recruiting or recruiting coordinating experience – in-house or agency is applicable
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting for multiple roles in your organization
- Built deep relationships with stakeholders during the recruitment process
Even better if:
- You have experience at a start-up or SaaS software company
- You have experience building diversity and inclusive recruiting strategies
- You have experience recruiting for technical roles
- You have experience with Greenhouse applicant tracking system and/or sourcing via LinkedIn Recruiter
- Competitive salary
- 100% company covered for medical, dental, and vision for employees and their families
- Unlimited PTO
- "Exciting place to work! - Company has a great vision for the role of machine learning (and AI) in healthcare. Exciting to go to work every morning!"
- "Work Hard and Feel Rewarded - The CEO and CTO have total faith in their team, and the employee's ideas and opinions are highly respected and listened to. The passion for our company's mission is contagious from the executive team, which makes our high standards fair and rewarding."
- "Room to thrive"
- "Passionate People, Supportive Environment, & Strong Vision"