Recruiter (Contract) at SEER Interactive
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- Own sourcing strategies, conduct phone screens, manage the candidate interview process, offer extension and closing for various open roles throughout Seer spanning various role levels.
- Curate an excellent candidate experience and act as an extension of Seer’s brand; ensuring everyone who engages with Seer receives unmatched care and attention.
- Leverage Seer’s ATS (Lever) for outreach, interview coordination, and pipeline ownership, ensuring Seer’s process carries through each candidate touchpoint.
- Manage KPIs for the requisitions you’re supporting, meeting outreach and tie to fill expectations.
The skills you'll bring to the table…
- You understand that people are any organization’s best asset. From your very first touchpoint, you set the stage for what it’s like to join the team and “protect the house” like it’s your job. (Because it is!!) Your combination of care and hustle brings in top talent-- fast!
- You’re driven by the numbers, which fuels your competitive nature. You keep close tabs on your time to fill, sourcing stats, and offer acceptance rates-- always striving to improve your stats.
- Your time is precious, you know it and we do too! Leveraging automation and stellar time management, you work smart to protect your time. Juggling sourcing, outreach, candidates, and interviews-- you keep all trains moving with ease.
- Your personality and demeanor naturally puts people at ease. Your ability to quickly build rapport with internal stakeholders and external candidates is enviable. You have a passion for identifying and supporting growth, consistently finding great talent to support Seer’s continued evolution.
- The competition for talent is TOUGH! You know it takes more than searching on LinkedIn and utilizing cold outreach methods to attract talent. You’ve found ways to leverage search and brand to attract candidates to roles you’re working.
- Know your way around recruiting digital marketing folks… check
- Previous ad agency experience...how’d we get so lucky! 🥠