Quality Analyst - Shared Services, Contact Center at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as a Quality Analyst – Shared Services, Contact Center in Houston, TX or Phoenix, AZ
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Quality Analyst to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
This position will be within the Shared Services Contact Center Team. The Quality Analyst (QA) will be responsible for all new hire training and ensure that employees can successfully perform the job functions. The QA will also evaluate skills of call center representatives to ensure conformity to all policies and procedures.
Could this be you?
- Coordinate new hire departmental orientation and training including cross training and remediation training
- Assist with staff questions and maintain current workflow
- Monitor inbound and outbound work under the guidance of supervisor
- Report out on trends and repeat issues identified through quality assurance program
- Update and maintain training materials as needed for training classes
How you can make a difference
- Maintain awareness of changes/updates within Village Medical by attending departmental meetings and reading emails
- Utilize data gathered to suggest individual and group training programs to enhance or correct the behaviors that lead to excellent customer service
- Follow quality assurance program procedures and contributes to the continual improvement of those procedures
- Identify and handle employee needs, while working in a team environment
- Enhance knowledge of tools, processes, procedures and resources necessary to support training and quality assurance activities
Skills for success
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (some nights and weekends) as required
- High school graduate or GED
- Minimum of one (1) year customer service experience required, call center and/or Outbound
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a quality assurance capacity within a contact center, highly preferred
Experience to drive change
- Adaptability: handles frequent or unexpected changes with a positive attitude
- Collaboration: ability to establish and maintain effective and working relationships with managers, team-members, and other customers
- Communication: speaks clearly, listens and gains clarification when needed, and responds well to questions
- Confidentiality: complies with HIPAA confidentiality standards when accessing or communicating patient information
- Diversity: shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences
- Humility: low ego; engenders trust; respectful
- Self-motivated: energetic self-starter, strong sense of ownership with personal accountability
- Teamwork: is open and objective to other’s views, gives and welcomes feedback, and contributes to positive team spirit
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.