ABOUT TRUEBILL 🔮
As a Y Combinator top company, Truebill’s mission is to improve the financial health of millions by transforming the way people manage their expenses and grow their net worth. Through finding and canceling unnecessary subscriptions, lowering bills, and securing refunds, we save our members hundreds a year while helping them regain control over their finances.
We’re currently looking for a People Programs Manager who shares this mission and wants to contribute to our people team as we continue to grow.
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹♀️
- Lead complex, cross-functional People projects from conceptualization to execution
- Contribute to strategic planning for people-related programs (e.g., employee engagement, individual contributor to manager process, people OKRs, organizational changes)
- Partner with the rest of the People Team to incubate and scale new programs designed to increase engagement, employee capability and support implementation of company wide people programs
- Identify process improvement engagements; audit and assess processes, design improvements, and create new processes
- Design and develop metrics and reports to identify and prioritize opportunities for continuous improvement, to plan and implement work, to communicate insights, and to measure progress against objectives.
- Ensure that projects are proceeding according to timelines, meeting targets and expectations, and adhering to established operating parameters; negotiate changes in project resources as necessary to achieve objectives and timelines.
CULTURE AND EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE:
- Oversee our employee onboarding and offboarding processes for all local and remote employees and manage our People Operations programs, including company-wide engagement and pulse surveys
- Oversee continuous improvement for the New Hire Onboarding process to cultivate an exceptional new hire experience.
- Implement employee recognition programs.
- Engage with Affinity Groups as a DEI resource for ideas, questions, and feedback. Provide guidance and oversight to support the achievement of their missions and annual objectives.
- Conduct 30/60/90 day check-ins
- Be a role model and guide for Truebill employees. Champion, promote and demonstrate what our culture means in practice. Be able to articulate clearly why we do some of the things we do; for example, how our performance process is consistent with our culture.
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- You have a BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field; OR equivalent practical experience
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a programmatic HR role, whether as a Program Manager or Business Partner
- You are extremely data driven, detail oriented, and employee experience-focused.
- You have significant project management and/or change management experience
- You have experience building programs from scratch, and have strong organizational and time management skills
- You are comfortable, and have experience, working in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills are critical to making remote work successful, and you have a high proficiency in each.
- You’re comfortable with light travel to meet together for collaborative brainstorming sessions and team off-sites (3 weeks/year)
WE'LL BE ESPECIALLY EXCITED IF 🤩
- You have an active PHR or SHRM-CP, or higher certification
- You have experience developing and executing DEI programs
- You believe that the core work of a People Operations team is to create a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace -- and you have ideas on how to make that happen.
- You believe remote teams are the future of work, or are at least curious about being part of a remote-first team
WE OFFER 💫
- Competitive Pay
- Robust Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- 401k with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Commuter benefits
- Company paid Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Lunch daily
- Snacks, Kombucha & Coffee on tap
Truebill, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.