Xpansiv is unleashing the power of global markets to deliver a world worthy of future generations. We’re the largest market for commodities inclusive of vital ESG factors (Environmental, Social, and Governance). These Intelligent Commodities bring transparency to markets, empowering participants to value energy, carbon, and water to meet the challenges of an information-rich, resource-constrained world.
We’re the marketplace for an ever-expanding ecosystem of proven environmental commodities, like Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs), offsets, and differentiated fuels. We connect buyers and sellers of Intelligent Commodities in a global liquidity hub that accelerates the transition to a net-zero future.
The Human Resource Generalist is a key member of a Global People Operations team. The HR Generalist will report to the Senior HR Generalist and partner to provide exemplary customer service, efficiencies, and program management. Xpansiv is a fast growing company and the HR Generalist must be able to multi-task, be highly efficient and thrive in an environment of controlled chaos.
· Manage administration of all employee data including but not limited to HRIS and payroll.
· Key point person for receiving and responding to employee inquiries.
· Coordinate activities related to employee engagement.
· Process payroll (domestic)
· Provide payroll support (international)
· Maintain HR intranet site
· Partnership with Recruiting (domestic and international) in administrative duties as required
- Manage administration of all employee data including but not limited to HRIS and payroll.
- Key point person for receiving and responding to employee inquiries.
- Coordinate activities related to employee engagement.
- Process payroll (domestic)
- Provide payroll support (international)
- Maintain HR intranet site
- Partnership with Recruiting (domestic and international) in administrative duties as required
Day to Day
- Employee data maintenance in both HRIS and payroll platforms
- Respond to employee inquiries
New Hire Orientation
- Onboarding - participate in developing onboarding strategies and perform new employees’ orientation to deliver an exceptional first-day experience
- Manage documentation and appropriate payroll processing
- Exit interviews
- Provide quarterly statistics including subjective information (exit interviews) and provide actionable suggestions for improvements
- Compile HR Metrics data
- Reports as required
- Timely data entry
- Data audits to ensure accuracy
- Manage compliance matters such as required postings, notices, etc.
- Provide timely updates on policy changes
- Escalate issues as needed to assure compliance to company policy, laws, etc.
- Manage required documentation, signatures, etc.
- Manage internal and mandated training requirements
- Manage employee engagement platform and execute processes as directed (launch, data compilation, actionable insights to improve employee experience, etc.)
- Performance management platform - Execute processes as directed (launch, data compilation, etc.)
- Coordination with managers on process, follow-through, etc.
- Learning and Development - work with managers in establishing L&D programs for team(s) to support performance and/or career development opportunities
- Provide support to Recruiting team in coordination of interviews (as needed), managing offer letter process, etc.
- Manage and maintain updated and accurate job descriptions
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, related studies, or comparable experience.
- 3+ years’ experience working in the human resources field in generalist capacity
- 2+ years’ experience in payroll data entry or systems
- Ability to develop and manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- High level of customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly detail oriented
- Highly organized and able to manage projects and outcomes in a timely manner
- Microsoft Office skills and other platforms and products related to the management and processing of HR data, payroll, learning and development and employee engagement.
- Capacity to apply discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality when handling sensitive information
- International experience preferred, but not required.
Here at Xpansiv, we cultivate diversity, celebrate individuality, and believe unique perspectives are key to our collective success in building trust and transparency in global efforts toward net-zero future. Xpansiv is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Note to Recruiters: Xpansiv does not accept unsolicited resumes or referrals from placement agencies, staffing vendors or other external parties seeking recruiting fees without a signed formal agreement.
Read Full Job Description