Join VillageMD as a Talent Operations Manager (HR), this is a remote position based in the Houston, TX market.
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation.
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Talent Operations Manager (Human Resources) to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
We are looking for an operations-savvy, results oriented HR Manager. The Talent Operations Manager (HR) will work closely with market and corporate leadership and managers to deliver talent support and execute on key business and people priorities. We seek a business partner who will provide functional guidance and expertise and seamless service to managers and market leaders.
Could this be you?
- This position will require the individual to demonstrate personal initiative, ownership, and accountability to effectively provide talent support to VMD Enterprise.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate a track record of building meaningful relationships across all levels of an organization.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and a high degree of emotional intelligence and flexibility will be integral to success in this role.
- Ability to navigate within ambiguity, a service orientation, and a high level of humility are all requirements for successful assimilation into our collaborative, entrepreneurial culture.
How you can make a difference:
- Executing against key talent policies and procedures in accordance with state and federal employment law
- Managing complex employee relations issues; partnering with employees and managers to address any questions or concerns
- Reviewing, enhancing, and administering talent programs and services including compensation, benefits leaves and accommodations, and performance management and training
- Collaborating with Talent Acquisition team to facilitate an excellent new hire experience.
- Developing successful stakeholder relationships as a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
- Managing relationships with stakeholders on workforce planning, opportunities for growth and success in our markets
- Ensuring compliance with federal and state employment regulations
Skills for success:
- Excitement and passion for healthcare and being part of a close-knit, entrepreneurial team
- An aptitude for using data and reports to educate and influence leaders across the organization
- You have high emotional intelligence, the ability to forge meaningful relationships, and can successfully navigate diverse stakeholder groups
- You are highly collaborative, yet skilled at influencing others to achieve results
- Experience performing under pressure with a strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, and a commitment to doing what you say you will do
- You are solution-oriented and have a passion for being hands-on in problem-solving and execution
- You are self-starting and maintain a high sense of urgency and accountability in delivering measurable results in line with agreed upon timeframes
Experience to drive change:
- A minimum of five years of progressive HR experience; ideally within health care or a related field
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Partners closely with market leaders and understand innately how to work with various personality types to build rapport quickly; seen as a trusted advisor and business partner
- Proven ability to execute on foundational HR work such as employee relations, system audits and various talent programs
- Desire to be a hands-on team member with a track record of “rolling up your sleeves” to drive desired outcomes
- Deep experience in employment regulations, legislation and compliance
- Drive improved HR data, metrics, analytics and insights to support data driven business discussions and decision-making
- Leverages data and anecdotal evidence to identify issues and implement solutions
- Proven experience operating successfully within ambiguity; a results-oriented professional who can make sense of chaos to continually deliver desired results
- Builds trust through having a foundational understanding of the business model
- Demonstrated organizational skill and the ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal communication and critical problem-solving skills
- You can listen and understand the talent needs of our business partners and bring them to fruition
- A desire to be accountable for owning problems from design to implementation
- A bias for action and pragmatic, yet creative, “outside the box” solutions that prove you to be a valuable business partner
- You have an unparalleled sense of urgency and commitment to getting stuff done without sacrificing quality or experience
- Critical thinker with success in developing innovative solutions to business issues
- You are highly organized, detail-oriented, and can manage multiple competing priorities while continuing to advance critical initiatives
- You are self-assured and have a high tolerance for ambiguity and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through effective communication and doing what you say you will do
- Based in Houston, TX, with an openness to travel up to 30%
How you will thrive:
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference:
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.