As Nuvolo’s HR Generalist, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of our People Team’s process. You will work cross-functionally on everything from onboarding to performance management to talent acquisition. This person will be a critical part of key initiatives and programs at Nuvolo. This is a remote position with eastern or central time zone preferred.
As a HR Generalist your role will include:
- Promote and assist in rolling out innovative global programs and initiatives.
- Manage recruitment process including screening resumes, conducting, and scheduling interviews, initiating pre-hire checks, and preparing and extending job offers.
- Provide support on employee relations issues escalating to appropriate leadership, as necessary.
- Maintain documentation relating to employee relations matters.
- Provide expertise and interpretation on the company’s policies and ensure compliance with Federal & State labor regulations.
- Recommend improvements and execute changes to make people processes more efficient and accurate.
- Respond to and resolve escalated employee questions.
This role could be a fit for you if you bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 3+ years of Human Resources experience
- Solid understanding of Human Resources policies, procedures, and employment laws
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with recruiting responsibilities
Bonus points for:
- Human Resources certification (PHR or SHRM-CP)
- SaaS / Tech Industry experience
- Experience in HRIS system
Who are we?
Nuvolo is the global leader in modern, cloud-based Connected Workplace solutions. Built on ServiceNow, we provide a single platform to manage all people, all physical locations, all assets, and all work – enabling data sharing across departments. Industries we serve through our SaaS applications include healthcare, life sciences, financial services, retail, government, higher education & enterprise. We are a software company that provides generous compensation, excellent benefits, stock options plan, and the opportunity to be surrounded by passionate team members that look out for each other. The culture offers a friendly environment where you are challenged and can achieve more!
You could be a fit for Nuvolo if you champion our core values:
- Act with integrity
- Embrace teamwork
- Take care of each other
Nuvolo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.