HR Coordinator at Quartet Health
Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the team & Opportunity:The People Team’s mission is to exemplify and promote Quartet’s values with integrity and authenticity in order to foster a welcoming environment and rewarding experience where people can thrive and find joy as their best and most productive selves. The People Team oversees People Operations, Recruiting, Learning and Development, and Workplace at Quartet. The HR Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring employees receive a high-quality and positive experience at Quartet so that they are able to do their best work. In addition, this individual will help maintain a strong company culture and should be passionate about creating an exceptional employee experience. This is a true coordinator role, the individual will play a key part in maintaining employee records, administrative work for the People team, and any ad hoc projects as needed. Quartet has a lean People team, therefore we are looking for an individual that can jump in and tackle anything.
- Maintain employee information and company organization chart in HRIS system
- Support Onboarding initiative by performing related administrative task to get new team members ready for day one
- Process all new hires, terminations, and other payroll changes within HRIS and payroll system
- Support offboarding activities and perform related administrative task which may include: scheduling exit interviews, updating HRIS and payroll systems, and providing information centric to HR post termination to exiting team member
- Execute all related administrative work for team members going on leave (e.g submitting claims for STD and NYPFL, parental leave planning, etc…)
- May perform other special projects and administrative duties as assigned
- 1 - 2 years of human resource experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with various HRIS systems
- Consistent track-record of success within organizations that demand a high degree of energy, flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to be proactive and think strategically in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and with a remote team
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.