GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $30 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role:
GoodRx is seeking an HR Compensation Analyst eager to contribute to the compensation philosophy in a fast growing mission driven Company. This individual will partner with the Company’s Director of Total Rewards in structuring and analyzing compensation and performance strategy across all levels of the organization. Qualified candidates will have 5+ years’ experience managing compensation strategies and working with Senior Leadership to execute on those strategies. The ideal candidate will be meticulous, have strong business acumen and a sound understanding of compensation analysis.
● Researches and analyzes competitive compensation practices in peer market; contributes to established compensation surveys and/or develops and implements custom surveys as appropriate
● Meet regularly with recruiting team to analyze hiring metrics and advise on renumeration practices
● Serves as subject matter expert on job classification and reclassification and associated compensation issues
● Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and help inform, influence, support, and execute our business decisions
● Support the planning and administration of annual performance reviews and corresponding compensation recommendations
● Analyze positions to identify the scope of responsibility and benchmark jobs against survey data and other market intelligence to determine competitive compensation ranges for each position
● Support Hiring Managers in compensation recommendations utilizing market research and competitive data
● Effectively tracks and communicates trends, developments, and best practices in compensation and benefits administration.
● Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
● Proficient with compensation research and data analysis
● 5+ years’ experience advising on organization structure, staffing patterns, and job design
● Proficient in excel and proven experience gathering statistical data and generating reports with thoughtful recommendations
● Knowledge of job analysis and job evaluation principles, methods, and procedures including statistical sampling and survey methodology
● Ability to communicate effectively, both or verbally and in writing
● Strong working knowledge of core HR disciplines, systems, and processes including compensation, organizational development, performance management, and employee engagement programs
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $30 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.