Head of TA Tech, Enablement at Atlassian
We are looking for a passionate Head of Talent Acquisition Technology to help us innovate, increase efficiency and scale our global Talent Acquisition (TA) team for the future. The Atlassian team is growing at record volume and this will be an outstanding opportunity to build real impact! You'll be a forward-thinking leader within our TA team, Reporting into the Global Head of TA Enablement, Operations & Technology.
Here's how you'll operate:
- Drive Innovation: Knowledge of state-of-the-art recruitment technology ecosystem. Advance global TA technology and tools for the through research, partnership and innovation
- Enablement & Tooling: Drive evolution of TA tech stack and tooling to enable global TA team and deliver outstanding team and candidate experience. Develop an evaluation framework and lead the evaluation and implementation of priority technologies
- Optimize for scale: Unlock recruiter capacity and scale TA infrastructure through innovative technology, processes & analytics that build consistent, efficient, and equitable hiring outcomes
- Strategic Agility: Develop a technology roadmap in collaboration with global TA leadership and People Technology team. Be curious about future possibilities and translate them into breakthrough strategies and plans
- You have significant experience in a Talent Acquisition / Recruiting Operations & Technology environment with in-depth knowledge of recruiting compliance, technology, tools, systems and processes
- Ideally have experience at a high-growth technology company that has experienced scale
- Experience with TA technology platforms, able to configure and troubleshoot as a super admin and customer relationship management tool within a coordinated tech stack
- You are a strategic problem solver who can work cross functionally to understand impacts of proposed process and tech solutions
- Proven track record of remote collaboration with other team members and partners in a high-pace environment
- Global experience, incorporating the needs from a spectrum of geographies and markets is a plus
- Well-rounded interpersonal skill set with the capacity to build strong senior relationships
BUT, you won't do this alone: you'll have the full support of our team to ensure that you are set up for success!
More about you:
Do you operate at two levels - execution and strategy; always thinking about the bigger picture? Passion for innovation and understanding of technology advancement as an enabler of the future of recruitment? If so, then this might be the role for you! We're seeking someone who is curious, innovative, proactively seeks new opportunities of improvement, who can collaborate internally and externally with partners to find the best solutions.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.