The People Team at Chainalysis is dedicated to enabling growth, building an inclusive environment, and providing the benefits and perks that help our employees balance work, life, and happiness. Our job is to make sure Chainalysis has the right talent and framework in place to grow both quickly and thoughtfully.
The Global Human Resource Business Partner is really great at partnering with business leaders in our R&D teams to develop and execute HR strategies focused on talent management, employee engagement, career development, organizational development and more. We measure success by the ability to form true partnerships with leaders in the organization and the ability to build processes that best support our internal team members.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve developed influential partnerships with middle and senior management within the organization to execute the HR strategies that foster organizational and people effectiveness.
- You’ve developed the ability to understand business objectives and can translate them to an HR agenda that continues to drive global improvement, productivity, and development within their teams and company.
- You have a deep understanding of the business and can be a thought leader on people and organizational topics within your dedicated team as well as cross-functionally
- You coach business leaders on employee relations matters including performance management, feedback, and career pathing and mediate when needed
- You partner with People Operations to develop manager and team trainings focused on development, culture and career growth
- You partner with the Talent Acquisition and Finance on strategic headcount planning, identifying critical roles, and succession planning
A background like this helps:
- You have strong HR functional expertise and a proven track record of being a leader, strong skills in change management, facilitation and strong ability to identify, resolve or refer complex issues in support of a positive work environment
- You have specifically supported R&D teams and managers before
- Familiarity with employment laws and best practices, global experience a plus
- Interpret policies and regulations to ensure fair and equitable resolution of issues
- You can manage several complex projects simultaneously while working to meet deadlines.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to influence and build support for ideas and initiatives
- Ability to develop strong relationships with business partners at all levels of the organization
- You have a strong curiosity and sense of urgency - driven by results
- High-growth startup experience is a plus!
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - USA
All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Chainalysis, unless an exemption has been approved. All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status. All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - EMEA
As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment. This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
- To help support a safe work environment, we encourage all employees in EMEA to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Employees will not be required to attend an event or in-person customer meeting.
- Employees in the EU and the UK are allowed to travel internationally for internal meetings to any country deemed “green or amber” by the EU and the UK authorities. All attendees for Chainalysis in-person events or meetings will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- International travel will only be permitted if you receive approval from both your manager and Executive Leader
- You must familiarize yourself and comply with any screening/safety protocols imposed by the entity/individual hosting the in-person meeting or event
- You must comply with any and all safety guidelines and travel restrictions established by applicable law
- If you are in close or proximate contact with others at the event/customer site and test positive for COVID-19, you must immediately notify the People Team and avoid contact with others for 10 days
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - APAC
With circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.