Bestow is the leading digital platform for life insurance. As both a direct-to-consumer destination and an infrastructure provider, Bestow is on a mission to make life insurance accessible to millions of underserved families.
We ideate fast, embrace change, and take risks. As a rapidly growing tech startup, we look for the best talent out there and try to stay out of their way. From scaling our business model to expanding our offerings, the day-to-day at Bestow offers endless professional growth opportunities. The people who succeed here look for problems and solutions. They are both passionate about their ideas and open to having their mind changed.
In the end, we value the same things our customers do: family. So we strive for work-life balance and believe happy employees make for better experiences and happier customers. It’s a model that helped us land the #2 spot on Forbes’ Best Startup Employers 2021 list. Boom!
Bestow is in hyper-growth mode and hiring its first Talent Acquisition leader to build, develop and lead a talent acquisition team that includes full lifecycle recruiting, sourcing, and recruiting operations. The ideal candidate has created the infrastructure to support and scale startups and achieved aggressive hiring targets.
If this sounds like you and you want to make a big impact at the #2 ranked company on the Forbes list of “Best Startup Employers List” for 2021, please continue reading and apply!
This position can be based in Austin, Dallas or be remote.
About the Role
- Lead Bestow’s sourcing, recruiting and employer branding strategies to attract and hire strong, diverse talent
- Define KPIs, metrics, and reporting methodologies to track progress, including time to fill, candidate to hire ratio, and hiring quality
- Partner with the team and hiring managers to drive diversity and inclusion at every stage of the hiring process
- Coach, mentor, and lead the Recruiting Team
- Act as a solid partner to business leaders to understand needs and provide consultation on talent acquisition strategies and challenges
- 10+ years of experience in talent acquisition and 5+ years of building and coaching high performing recruiting teams at high-growth companies
- Experience building a recruiting infrastructure, including process and tools
- Hands-on experience with recruiting and employer branding tools and platforms
- You can see the big picture and also successfully define the tactics to execute and get there
- You have the desire and ability to thrive when working at a fast pace, managing competing priorities
- Experience working with Communications, Marketing, and People Operations to develop employment branding and associated collateral
- You possess strong project and program management skills, including demonstrated success with external partner management
- Understanding of broader People operations and workforce compliance requirements
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work/education experience
- Competitive salary plus equity
- Performance bonus
- Open PTO
- Flexible schedule and work/life balance
- 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- Office snacks and weekly team lunches
- Team building events and activities
We value diversity at Bestow. We hire, recruit, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. We understand the importance of creating a safe and comfortable work environment and encourage individualism and authenticity in every member of our team.
Bestow does not sponsor applicants for work visas at this time.