Director Human Resources at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as a Director Human Resources
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Director Human Resources to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
We are looking for an operations-savvy, results oriented HR leader. The Director Human Resources will work closely with market and corporate leadership to deliver talent support and execute on key business and people strategies. We seek a hands-on leader and business partner who will provide functional guidance and expertise and seamless service to stakeholders. This position will require the individual to demonstrate personal initiative, ownership and accountability to effectively provide operational leverage for our for Central, Northeast, and Southeast Markets.
How you can make a difference
- Manage Talent Operations/Human Resources activity for Central, Northeast, and Southeast Markets and build relationships with business leaders and Talent Operations Team management.
- Build compelling presentations leveraging workforce analytics and insights to focus stakeholders on relevant business issues and assessing potential solutions.
- Analyzes Talent metrics and provides recommendations to key stakeholders, executives, Talent/HR Partners, and CHRO.
- Hands-on management and leadership of complex employee relations issues; partnering with employees and managers to address any questions or concerns.
- Lead, enhance and administer talent programs and services including compensation and performance management and training.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state employment regulations.
- Provides stakeholder guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, and succession planning.
- Manage Talent Operations/Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) project and strategic initiatives work across the VMD Enterprise, as needed.
Skills for success
- Personal Initiative: Highly accountable, self-starter; strong sense of urgency; can work autonomously with limited direction.
- Outcomes-oriented: bias toward action; demonstrated track record of achievement; drive for attainment of superior outcomes.
- Detail oriented: highly organized with a command of the necessary details to support successful business execution.
- Flexible: ably navigates within ambiguity; solution-oriented.
- Communication: ability to interface appropriately and articulately both up and down the organization.
- Collaboration: orientation toward team-based work product and results.
- Humility: low ego; engenders trust; respectful.
Experience to drive change
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience leading Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) teams.
- A minimum of ten years of progressive HRBP experience; ideally within health care or a related field.
- Proven experience in reviewing, analyzing, and developing Talent Data metrics, dashboards, and presentations.
- Proven ability to execute on foundational HR work such as employee relations, system audits and various HR programs.
- Desire to be a hands-on leader with a track record of “rolling up your sleeves” to drive desired outcomes.
- Experience in employment regulations, legislation and compliance.
- Proven experience operating successfully within ambiguity; a results-oriented professional who can make sense of chaos to continually deliver desired results.
- Demonstrated organizational skill and the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and critical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel 30% throughout the Central, Northeast, and Southeast markets.
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.