Modivcare is looking for a Recruiting Specialist to support recruiting activities and help create a positive onboarding experience for new employees. You will manage relationships with partners, and enhance the interview and onboarding process. You will report to the Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process in partnership with leaders for exempt and non-exempt roles
- Ensure the recruitment process complies with employment laws
- Educate department leaders on established recruitment processes and compliance requirements while providing recruitment assistance
- Assist the TA team with the development of interview tools, techniques, job descriptions, and orientation material
- Meet affirmative action/equal opportunity and diversity recruitment goals
- Track candidates in the applicant tracking system
- Help with process improvement projects
- Attend recruitment events including career fairs
We are excited to speak to someone with the following...
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years professional experience
- 1+ year talent acquisition experience
- Experience using an applicant tracking system, such as ADP Recruitment Manager or Workday
- Experience partnering with human resources business partners and department leaders for present/future staffing needs
- Experience with behavioral-based interviewing
- Experience sourcing using tools such as LinkedIn, Indeed, other job boards, and social media
We value our team members and realize the importance of benefits for you and your family. Modivcare offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
- Medical Plans with Prescription Drug Benefits
- Dental Plans
- Vision Benefits
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-Tax and Post --Tax Commuter and Parking Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Legal Services
- Critical Illness, Accident, Hospital Indemnity and Cancer Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation Services
- Employee Discounts (retail, hotel, food, restaurants, car rental and much more!)
Salary: $57,842 - $84,834/ Annually
Modivcare. Because we care...always.
Modivcare Inc. ("Modivcare") (Nasdaq: MODV) is a healthcare services company that provides a suite of integrated supportive care solutions for public and private payors and their patients. Our value-based solutions address the social determinants of health (SDoH), enable greater access to care, reduce costs, and improve outcomes. We are a leading provider of non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT), personal and home care, and nutritional meal delivery. Modivcare also holds a minority equity interest in CCHN Group Holdings, Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Matrix Medical Network"), which partners with leading health plans and providers nationally, delivering a broad array of assessment and care management services to individuals that improve health outcomes and health plan financial performance.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Modivcare requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Modivcare is an equal opportunity employer and consistent with federal, state, and local requirements, will consider requests for exemptions from this policy as required under the law.