Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
We are looking for a Compensation Partner who is interested in shaping the future of Total Rewards at Reddit. As a Compensation Partner, you will provide compensation analytics support in the development, implementation and administration of Reddit compensation programs across broad-based, sales and executive compensation.
In this role, you will review market data and develop models to support our budgets and policies across base pay and equity compensation. You’ll identify new ways to use data, and combine the latest industry research along with feedback from our Snoos (known elsewhere as “employees”) to make large-scale, data-driven decisions with significant impact.
If you are excited about joining an awesome team that’s innovating and creating the future of Total Rewards and love having an impact on how mission driven organizations like Reddit operate, this job is for you!
- Provide analysis, support and feedback during compensation planning cycles - salary increases, promotions, performance reviews, and employee communications
- Conduct quantitative analyses to support Compensation Leadership in various initiatives.
- Perform benchmarking analysis to develop job families and ensure competitive pay targets and maintain the current job architecture and support the strategic growth of the business, as needed.
- Provide day to day client group support of compensation needs coordinating closely with HR Business Partners, Recruiters and Business Leaders
- Conduct ad-hoc surveys and market research to stay up-to-date with trends; evaluate and provide recommendations (e.g., new hire compensation, specialized programs, retention programs, etc.).
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics and monitor the integrity and validity of the data reported
- Executive Compensation analysis and proxy reporting (e.g. bonus plan administration, support CD&A material development, research proxies, etc.)
- 3+ years of Compensation or analytics experience
- Ability to interpret, adapt, and apply guidelines and procedures.
- Experience with use of advanced formulas and arrays, pivot tables, data manipulation, in spreadsheet software (Excel/Google Sheets)
- Thrives in situations where you can diagnose challenges and problem-solve on a daily basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience with Tableau is a plus
- Experience with Workday is a plus
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].