Performs all recruitment activities involved in the staffing of positions for a region and/or business unit(s) within the company.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Works with hiring manager to understand staffing needs and assists in developing sourcing strategies to meet those needs while ensuring reduced cycle time and cost per hire.
- Identifies, candidates, conducts preliminary interviews and obtains feedback from management and candidates.
- Recommends terms of offer to management and extends offers to candidates.
- Works with recruiting staff to fill difficult positions.
- Works with Recruiting Coordinators to ensure new hire documentation is processed accurately and timely.
- Prepares and submits staffing activity and other reports to management.
- Identifies and communicates hiring trends to clients, staffing and recruiting management.
- Participates in maintaining and monitoring vendor relationships and makes vendor recommendations to management as needed.
- Supports all automation processes as required.
- Develops relationship as business partner with management.
May perform additional duties as assigned.
Manager or above
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Solid knowledge of HR policies and practices, all areas of recruiting and of employment laws and regulations.
- Solid knowledge of the organization's practices and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of the business and client group.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and consulting skills. Ability to effectively interact with all levels of CNA's internal and external business partners.
- Ability to deal with and resolve ambiguous, confidential and sensitive situations and issues.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and other business related software including resume tracking databases.
- Technical knowledge of cutting-edge recruiting techniques.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- Typically a minimum of four years recruiting experience in either a corporate or agency setting with experience recruiting for insurance positions preferred.
- AIRS certification preferred