Avenue One is a disruptive force in U.S. real estate, professionalizing the rental experience for thousands of families across the country. A “prop-tech scaleup” by definition, we are a service platform that enables investors to access single-family rental (SFR) homes by connecting an ecosystem of boots-on-the-ground, local partners to institutional financing. We are in the business of partnerships: finding, vetting and empowering local experts nationwide to find, buy, renovate, lease, and manage properties on behalf of our clients.
We find and purchase properties and coordinate the efforts of our partners through a proprietary technology stack. This system takes in huge amounts of data at national and local levels, which combined with information about each individual property, gives us and our partners a competitive advantage in pricing, speed, and scale. The technology is constantly evolving to remain best-in-class, but it is only as good as our team that drives it, which is where you come in.
Avenue One provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, familial status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The base pay range for this role is estimated to be $125,000 - $165,000 at the time of posting. Final compensation will be determined by various factors such as work location, education, experience, knowledge, and skills.
- 199 Lafayette Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10012
- Lead and manage a geographically dispersed Renovation team and Partner network to create a culture of continuous improvement, operational efficiency, and innovation that aligns with Avenue One’s core values
- Oversee the development, implementation, and refinement of Renovation processes across all markets to ensure consistency and scalability, including but not limited to:
- Scoping and Budgeting
- Renovation Timelines
- Quality Control
- Continuously monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess performance, promote accountability, and identify opportunities to improve Avenue One’s Renovation service
- Collaborate with the business unit and team leadership to deliver initiatives to adjust strategies, scale the operation, or expand the Renovation service offering
- Work cross-functionally with various teams to ensure the successful execution of Inspection and Renovation processes while exceeding client expectations
- Ensure Avenue One is Avenue One is adhering to and applying industry best practices
- Deliver ad-hoc and recurring (e.g., monthly) updates to senior leadership on Renovation KPIs and objectives
Experience & Qualifications:
- 10+ years experience in a senior leadership role
- 5-7 years experience in logistics or manufacturing operations
- Experience in single-family rental (SFR) or construction-related project management preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Experience in conflict management and resolution
- Highly organized with exceptional time management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel to multiple Avenue One markets (up to 25% travel required)