Finance Business Analyst, Cloud Technology - Remote (R-11821) (Jacksonville, FL)
| Jacksonville, FL
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Dun & Bradstreet is looking for a seasoned professional to join our Technology Transformation Team. You will be part of a group responsible for migrating Dun & Bradstreet’s infrastructure and applications to the Cloud.
As a Business Analyst on Technology Transformation program, you will be working on one of the most critical and visible D&B projects. You will be a key part of the team moving D&B to the cutting edge of technology, and improving the responsiveness, stability, and efficiency of D&B products!
Are you someone that can thrive in a high energy, high growth, fast paced environment? Then you might be just who we are looking for.
What You'll Do:
- Manage, develop, and implement migration and transformation program tracking, focused on project and financial status.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting program status, progress vs. program, financial goals, and key risks and opportunities.
- Prepare and support regular updates to senior management and to program stakeholders.
- Responsible for aggregating and analyzing project level statuses, facilitating the remediation of project risks, and insuring peer organizations have the resources required to deliver on time and on budget.
- Provide oversight and guidance on vendor activities, assist in the creation of MSAs and SOWs, and manage the lifecycles of these agreements from creation through execution.
- Manage and administer enterprise-wide training program, working with stakeholders to provided appropriate training resources.
- Track and allocate 3rd party licenses, monitor and report on utilization of training.
Requirements (MUST HAVE):
- 3 or more years of experience in Program/project governance and reporting.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Well developed interpersonal skills and the ability succeed in a matrixed organization.
- Familiarity with corporate finance and processes and terms.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies.
- Excellent presentation, analytical and organizational skills, and experience presenting to executive management.
Preferences (NICE TO HAVE):
- Experience with Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP) and/or Workday processes a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint is a plus.
What We Offer:
- Generous paid time off, increasing with tenure
- 100% paid parental leave after one year
- Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members
- Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching
- Education assistance and extensive training resources
- Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching
- Health & wellness benefits, including a Gympass membership
- Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, your partner & dependents
- Learn more at dnbyourbenefits.com
FOR US APPLICANTS - Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected]. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
More Information on Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Short Hills, NJ, Center Valley, PA and New York, NY. Dun & Bradstreet was founded in 2022. It has 5353 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 106 open jobs at Dun & Bradstreet, click here.
Read Full Job Description